Fin_Frenzy_84 4-4-12 Mock Draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin_Frenzy_84 4-4-12 Mock Draft!

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
I say Trent Richardson Falls and we trade back with the Bengals and get there 21, 2nd and 4th.

1st-Nick Perry OLB- Perry is one of the best pass rushers in College Football and is perfect size for a 3-4 OLB which we will still mostly be in throughout this season.
2nd-Brandon Weeden QB- Yes he is up there in age but he would easily be a top 5 pick if younger. He possibly could come in and make a instant impact.
2nd-Mohamed Sanu WR- Big physical reciever and one of my favorie recievers in the draft. I could see Sanu coming in and being our number 1 reciever in the future.
3rd-Orson Charlse TE- We need a TE. Enough said.
3rd-Brandon Mosley OT- Pretty much anybody is better than Colombo.
4th-Omar Bolden CB-He was considered one of the best cornerbacks before he tore his ACL. Yes the ACL injury does scare me but he is worth the risk!
4th-T.Y. Hilton WR- Hilton is one of my sleepers in the draft. This kid is the real deal and would shine in our offense, especially with Weeden throwing him the ball.
5th-Janzen Jackson FS- Here is another sleeper, He is a playmaker and pretty much everyone knows how bad we need a playmaker in the secondary.
6th-Vontaze Burfict ILB-He would of been a first round pick if it wasnt for his attitude and bad combine. In the 6th round I would still take a shot on him because the guy can play and is very physical
7th-Joe Long OT-Come on now, its Jake Longs brother!!!!

Let me know what you guys think!

I'd rather hang on to the #8 and get Ingram, who can play both a DE in a 4-3 or OLB in a 3-4 or Keuchly to fill our hole at MLB in the 4-3. That's if we decide to go defense with our first pick.

I'd rather hang on to the #8 and get Ingram, who can play both a DE in a 4-3 or OLB in a 3-4 or Keuchly to fill our hole at MLB in the 4-3. That's if we decide to go defense with our first pick.

This is a deep draft and we have alot of needs. This is the draft to trade back in and add picks. We can find starters in the 4th round of this draft.

I do like Ingram but Perry will be a beast and im for sure on that. Someone can sig me if they want lol

I like it but with the Bengals just signing BenJarvis Geen-Ellis I'm not so sure they would give up so much to trade up for a RB

There is no way Cincy will trade up for TR. Pipedream. You have a better chance of Philly MAYBE trading up for Luke, but even that is a long shot since the got DeMeco Ryans.

There is no way Cincy will trade up for TR. Pipedream. You have a better chance of Philly MAYBE trading up for Luke, but even that is a long shot since the got DeMeco Ryans.

I really dont see how that is a pipedream lol They need a runnning game to balance out their passing game. Not a pipedream at all

Someone loves him some T Rich........

We have a 1000k rusher, and a young 2nd rd running back in our stable. We don't need no stinkin RB's.

I would be on board with this mock.

theres no such thing as needs when u have a talent like t rich on available when we draft. Hes on the level of AP and ladannian tomlinson potential. Not saying he is a good as them but i know for a fact hes got the potential to not only be as good as them but better. These type of players only come around every 5 years or so, tannehills come around every year, thats the big difference.

We would be dumb to take T Rich. Yes he will be good but why have 3 running backs in a pass first league. That would be stupid.

Pass first league? Have you watched the saints offense? as dominant as there passing game is, there running game is even more impressive. 3 good running backs ingram-sproles-thomas and they all get there touches. Had the saints defense not sucked so bad this year they would be in the superbowl again. What could be our version bush-richardson-thomas, it would be dynamite and dominant. bush-sproles, richardson-ingram (richardson miles better), pierre thomas - daniel thomas. Saints understand the importance of a 2 dimensional offense.

Pass first league? Have you watched the saints offense? as dominant as there passing game is, there running game is even more impressive. 3 good running backs ingram-sproles-thomas and they all get there touches. Had the saints defense not sucked so bad this year they would be in the superbowl again. What could be our version bush-richardson-thomas, it would be dynamite and dominant. bush-sproles, richardson-ingram (richardson miles better), pierre thomas - daniel thomas. Saints understand the importance of a 2 dimensional offense.
Saint dont live by the running game. They also surest up there passing game before they used their first on ingram. They have one of the best QBs. Something we don't have. Also one of the best tight ends something we don't got. Also have recievers something we don't got. If you want to be like the saints then we need to go after a QB,TE,and WR not a running back. If we get Trent then all we will have is a running game and no passing to open up the running game.

Saint dont live by the running game. They also surest up there passing game before they used their first on ingram. They have one of the best QBs. Something we don't have. Also one of the best tight ends something we don't got. Also have recievers something we don't got. If you want to be like the saints then we need to go after a QB,TE,and WR not a running back. If we get Trent then all we will have is a running game and no passing to open up the running game.

They favor the passing game because they have a qb that supports it. The dolphins dont. We could draft blackmon and floyd, but matt moore is not a consistent peformer, are best chance of winning is with a dual threat offense with a running game and passing game. People can sit all day and brag about this great west coast offense but until the dolphins get a real qb, its not happening. Tannehill is a 3 year project and not a real 1st round prospect, other than luck and rg3 there are no better options. We have to go with what gives us the best chance to win, which is trent richardson.

Back
Top Bottom