Fin_frenzy_84 mock draft

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Sign Anthony Collins

Draft-
Trade back and grab a extra second and fourth

1st-Nick Perry OLB USC

He will be a monster in the NFL! Perry and wake will give QBs nightmares!
2nd-Rueben Randle WR LSU
Good route runner and has great hands. Will fit right in the west coast and could easily be a number one
3rd-Mohamed Sanu WR Rutgers
Another receiver with great hands and can run routes well. This is one of my favorite receivers in the draft.
3rd-Kirk Cousins QB Michigan St.
I think he can be a good quarterback in the NFL. His main problem is Throwing off his back foot at times but that can be fixed. He does not stare down receivers and he can read a defense like a book!
4th-Brandon Brooks OG Miami(Ohio)
4th-Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St.
5th-Andrew Datko OT Florida St.
6th-James Hanna TE Oklahoma
7th-B.j. Cunningham WR Michigan St.

Sign Anthony Collins

Draft-
Trade back and grab a extra second and fourth

1st-Nick Perry OLB USC

He will be a monster in the NFL! Perry and wake will give QBs nightmares!
2nd-Rueben Randle WR LSU
Good route runner and has great hands. Will fit right in the west coast and could easily be a number one
3rd-Mohamed Sanu WR Rutgers
Another receiver with great hands and can run routes well. This is one of my favorite receivers in the draft.
3rd-Kirk Cousins QB Michigan St.
I think he can be a good quarterback in the NFL. His main problem is Throwing off his back foot at times but that can be fixed. He does not stare down receivers and he can read a defense like a book!
4th-Brandon Brooks OG Miami(Ohio)
4th-Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St.
5th-Andrew Datko OT Florida St.
6th-James Hanna TE Oklahoma
7th-B.j. Cunningham WR Michigan St.
I see the extra 4th, but where's the extra 2nd, and whom would you like to see us draft with it?

Will Sanu still be around by the 3rd? I thought he's been projected in the 2nd round.

cousins has more problems than throwing off his back foot. the guy is going to be a career backup.

I dont think sanu passes the 2nd recently after his pro day there has been talk about him slipping into the bottom of the 1st

Back
Top Bottom