Fin_Frenzy_84 updated mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin_Frenzy_84 updated mock

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Ok in this mock I think we fill in alot of needs and can see us making a trade for a RB. Cowboys want to move up in the draft. I also have heard they want to add picks by trading Barber, Jones, or Choice...

What you think about this Trade

Cowboys get 1st, 3rd, 6th (Future pick if needed)
Dolphins get Barber, Bennett, 1st, 3rd

Dolphins Trade Justin Smiley for a 4th
Dolphins Trade Cam and Thigpen and 7th for someones 4th

Draft
1. Demaryius Thomas WR Georgia Tech
2. Jerry Hughes/Everson Griffen/Ricky Sapp OLB
3. Morgan Burnett/Reshad Jones FS
4. Linval Joseph NT East Carolina
4. Mike Williams WR Syracuse
4. Jeff Owens NT Georgia
6. Nolan Carroll CB Maryland
6. Chris Scott OG Tennessee
7. Micah Johnson ILB
7. Antonio Coleman OLB

Ok I love the fact of trading some decent players for pick especially if they are not starters and depth...
Reason I got us trading for a back is because I dont think Ricky will be back next year and he will be a great replacement and if we resign Ronnie then Backs will look like this...
Ronnie/Ricky/Marion/Cobbs
Ronnie/Marion/Cobbs/Hilliard

I think its fine to trade for him now because this guy can hit one big season and we wont be able to trade for him so may as well trade for him now and plus Parcells I believe Drafted him.
Im pretty sure everyone knows why we are gettin Bennett in the trade we need a good catching TE and he will be like a young little more tallented David Martin...

As for Draft Demaryius is a great pick for late first round and Mike Williams is a great pick since in my mock we have 3 fourths and Mike Williams has first round talent...
As for FS I think Morgan Burnett is better at covering but Reshad Jones is very talented and comes into games thinking that ball is his and I like that so its a toss up for them...
I want Jerry Hughes in second but idk if he falls so if not I would like Everson Griffen but if he aint there then Ricky Sapp..
I love taking two NT especially with this talent they will sure are D-Line up...

What you think?

First of all I doubt that the cowboys would let Barber go that easily, second I'd like to see us draft a TE ( Hernandez,Grahm..) I dont see the FO doing that much wheelin'n'dealin. Also if we were to trade down to grab a WR it's gotta be Benn. I'd much rather sit there at 12 and see who falls hopefully Berry, Dez would also be nice.

First of all I doubt that the cowboys would let Barber go that easily, second I'd like to see us draft a TE ( Hernandez,Grahm..) I dont see the FO doing that much wheelin'n'dealin. Also if we were to trade down to grab a WR it's gotta be Benn. I'd much rather sit there at 12 and see who falls hopefully Berry, Dez would also be nice.

I just heard that Cowboys only have 6 picks and want more picks and basically its trading down but we get players instead of picks... Cowboys are supposeably willing to trade Marion,Choice,Jones and Bennett... They also want to move up in the draft to draft Dez so we are granting two of there wishes... They get a extra 6 and if dez is there they get him. Also why would you draft a TE when you can get a proven one? Of course we will trade Smiley. We will also most likely trade a QB and possible WR if we draft one which we should. You also got Benn over Thomas?

Back
Top Bottom