fin_frenzy_84 updated mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fin_frenzy_84 updated mock

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
This is my updated mock draft since we got the beast(Brandon Marshall)

Trade down to Cowboys pick up there 1st and 2nd and 3rd
Trade Smiley for a 4th.
Trade Thigpen and Ginn for a 4th which I believe we can get...
Mock
1. Jerry Hughes OLB
2. Morgan Burnett FS
3. Jason Worilds OLB
3. Jimmy Graham TE
4. Torrell Troup NT
4. Joe McKnight RB
4. Mike Williams WR
5. Jeff Owens NT
6. Shawn Lauvao OG
6. Freddie Barnes WR
6. Micah Johnson ILB
7. Sam Shield CB
7. IDC
7. IDC
7. IDC

Alot of picks yes I know
I think are OLB position will be sured up especially if we get Jason Taylor back...
Are NT is good with Troup and Owens...
WE get a playmaker FS out of Burnett
We get another TE that has very good potential and of course we add Mike WIlliams and Freddie Barnes.
We got a speedback out of McKnight...

My Receivers for next year
1. The Beast
2. Hartline
3. Bess
4. Mike Williams
5. Cam
6. Barnes

My TE
1. Fasano
2. Graham

My RB
1. Ronnie Brown
2. Ricky Williams
3. Patrick Cobbs
4. Joe McKnight and he can be a returner

Defence!!!!

OLB
Wake
Hughes
Worilds
Taylor(If resigned)
Anderson

ILB
Dansby
Crowder
Micah

FS
Burnett
Clemons

NT
Troup
Owens
Ferg
Solai

If we're gonna get rid of Ginn then let's replace him with a speedy weapon. J.Ford would be a nice addition in the mid rounds.

Consider ourselves lucky if we get half those extra picks. I like the choices though, but I suspect we could do better than Graham in the 3rd. He's by far the most over rated player by finheaven. I get that he's raw and a physical specimen but the guy did next to nothing in college. I'm betting there will be a better TE available in the 3rd.

draftcountdown . com / features / Value-Chart . php

Here is the draft chart that is used by most coaches. Our 12th is worth their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. However I doubt they would do that considering this deep draft. Out best bet is to trade with the Patriots. It puts us in good position to get a great OLB and we can get an early 2nd rounder.

Consider ourselves lucky if we get half those extra picks. I like the choices though, but I suspect we could do better than Graham in the 3rd. He's by far the most over rated player by finheaven. I get that he's raw and a physical specimen but the guy did next to nothing in college. I'm betting there will be a better TE available in the 3rd.
I perfer Dorin Dickerson but it was to satisfy people who were lookin at it...

Here is the draft chart that is used by most coaches. Our 12th is worth their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. However I doubt they would do that considering this deep draft. Out best bet is to trade with the Patriots. It puts us in good position to get a great OLB and we can get an early 2nd rounder.
i am pulling for dallas to move up.they need a left tackle and a safety bad.there could be 4 tackles taken at the top.i am pulling for the raiders to do something stupid,and not take a tackle.then i hope the bills take the qb clausen.this will leave a tackle the cowboys need.the safety thomas will be there to.dallas needs these players bad.there arent many franchise tackles or safetys around at the bottom of the draft,and thats where dallas will be for years.

that would be a dream draft

No way Miami trades #12 to Pats if Dez is still on the board.

You want to face Dez twice a year?

Hell no

Our 12th for the Cowboys first, second and third doesn't work value-wise for the Cowboys. Closest that makes sense is our 1st and 6th for their first and second.

Here's a draft calculator my man: http://www.footballguys.com/pickvalue.htm

I agree this WONT happen. Dallas can not afford to give up 3 top rd picks for 1 player...even if they could afford it IT WOULD BE STUPID!! At best i see us getting their 1st a player like Barber and their 3rd/4th. They will not give up their 1st and 2nd for a player in the draft, none will be worth it @ 12.....imo.

Back
Top Bottom