Final cuts thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Sio moore in miami plays strong...maybe allow us to move misi back to mike and take sheppard out the starting lineup...im interested although i havent seen any of his tape this year

Hes played a solid solb in the past

Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs
#Bears have informed veteran LB Mason Foster his contract will be terminated.

Cian Fahey ‏@Cianaf
Cian Fahey retweeted Brad Biggs
If you want a veteran off-ball linebacker, today is your lucky day apparently.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Cian Fahey ‏@Cianaf
I'd guess Sio ends up in CIN. They could do with another LB and franchise has taken on 'bad character' players in past.

I know some people here don't like him, but I wouldn't mind bringing Foster in at all.

Ehh with the way our depth looks at lb id probably endorse foster also...this teams only got 5 lbs it can play on d

Josh Norris ‏@JoshNorris 8s8 seconds ago
Josh Norris retweeted Jim Irsay
Colts trade for Sio Moore

CB- Imoan Claiborne got released from st. Louis... .could be a kid to maybe bring in for practice squad. i liked what he brings from college, is a worker and learner too... was kind of impressive at times during preseason.

i not saying this because he was the guy that popped Dez Bryant.

For the right to trade for former #Raiders OLB Sio Moore, the #Colts give up a 6th round pick.@RapSheet

Well suposedly we were the runner up for the Foster sweepstakes so...

CB- Imoan Claiborne got released from st. Louis... .could be a kid to maybe bring in for practice squad. i liked what he brings from college, is a worker and learner too... was kind of impressive at times during preseason.

i not saying this because he was the guy that popped Dez Bryant.

The same Dez Bryant that lost bling when he got maliciously sucker punched, whined on twitter, & brought his kid to practice to deflect heat from Dez being Dez?

Sio moore in miami plays strong...maybe allow us to move misi back to mike and take sheppard out the starting lineup...im interested although i havent seen any of his tape this year

Hes played a solid solb in the past

I actually belive that Vigil is our (very near)future at MLB

Ozzy rules!!

I actually belive that Vigil is our (very near)future at MLB

Ozzy rules!!

Those hips are always gonna limit his impact and your ability to play him every down...unfortunately...i like everything about him otherwise but theres not a damn thing we can do about it at mike

give and take

I think he makes plays. I guess time will tell

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom