Final cuts thread | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

How many more players do we still need to cut? I lost count. We must be working the phones

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Oh I know what you meant. I wasn't attacking your post, just the actual trade...lol

Ozzy rules!!

About halfway through the 22 cuts.

dom cosentino ‏@domcosentino 52s53 seconds ago
Source confirms #Jets have cut TE Arthur Lynch, as @SethWalderNYDN reported.

I think we have cut 8 or 9

dom cosentino ‏@domcosentino 52s53 seconds ago
Source confirms #Jets have cut TE Arthur Lynch, as @SethWalderNYDN reported.

Starting to see a new trend, players we are releasing are getting cut by the next team also.

[TWEET]640168059009765376[/TWEET]

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Josina Anderson ‏@JosinaAnderson 25s26 seconds ago
Source: #Jets cut LB Joe Mays.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

DEC Management ‏@davidcanter
Dear friends/ enemies in the media. Please stop calling me to find out if clients got released.

Yup, agreed, may get more value for Matthews also.

I truly don't believe the Dolphins have any intention of trading Matthews. It wouldn't be a wise move because of Jennings age/ health and the uncertainty of the rookie Parker. Plus the Dolphins have been using Matthews in a lot of their marketing, they tend to keep those guys around.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Will Davis ‏@WillieD_effect 18s19 seconds ago
I just can't wait till I'm %

Trading matthews has never been mentioned outside of this forum

I hope we keep christion Jones. I think we might regret letting him walk. Field position does count, even if most kickoffs are touchbacks.

I truly don't believe the Dolphins have any intention of trading Matthews. It wouldn't be a wise move because of Jennings age/ health and the uncertainty of the rookie Parker. Plus the Dolphins have been using Matthews in a lot of their marketing, they tend to keep those guys around.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I just can't wait till I'm ��%

Yeah, I don't disagree however I do believe all options are open (for the most part) and if someone offers the right value he will be traded. I just believe Matthews will have more value then Hazel even if it's unlikely either one gets traded. But I will not be surprised if one is.

The #Giants are cutting WR James Jones, source said. The #Packers have a need..@RapSheet

I hope we keep christion Jones. I think we might regret letting him walk. Field position does count, even if most kickoffs are touchbacks.

I concur, it's just going to be a numbers game with him.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 25s26 seconds ago
Texans have cut offensive tackle Joseph Treadwell, according to a source. Strong candidate for practice squad

I just can't wait till I'm ��%

Till he's what?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom