Sunday, September 10, 1:00 PM on FOX
Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida
_____

My forecast:
Buccaneers 17
Dolphins 23

92bucs-dolphins-story.jpg

I'm going with my dream 38-18 Miami

Tough call. As of right now Tampa is actually favored by 2.5. I was a little surprised at that. Vegas really doesn't like Miami.

Tampa probably won't have a run game but can Miami stop Evans, Jackson, and Howard? I have my doubts.

Tampa Bay 31 Miami 20

Tough call. As of right now Tampa is actually favored by 2.5. I was a little surprised at that. Vegas really doesn't like Miami.

Tampa probably won't have a run game but can Miami stop Evans, Jackson, and Howard? I have my doubts.

Tampa Bay 31 Miami 20
If Winston doesnt turn it over he could definitely have a big day

Tampa Bay 31 Miami 20

But it's HOME game. That must count for something - an advantage for us.This should, I feel, be considered when posting your scores.

Neither pass defenses look great. Our run D looks to have been shored up fairly well and we have the better tailback. Two very impressive sets of offensive weapons in front of two OK but not stellar olines and two QBs with points to prove and aggressive mentalities.

It all points to a high scoring game with us shading it due to the Ajayi advantage. But who the hell knows.

I think both passing attacks will dominate the game, but Jay Ajayi will be the difference late if we begin to pull away. I don't fear their rush D. Turnovers will pay a role as well with Winston and Cutler.

Parker will be too much for Tampa's small corners.

Dolphins 31, Bucs 23.

But it's HOME game. That must count for something - an advantage for us.This should, I feel, be considered when posting your scores.

I'm aware it's a home game. Vegas is essentially favoring TB by 5.5. That tells you how they feel about them.

It isn't like the Dolphins are unbeatable at home.

Mia 31
Tpa 14

Tampa sells out early to stop Jaytrain and Cutler to Stills makes them pay with 2 big strikes.

16-13 Tampa Bay. Tedious opener for both teams. Kind of like the Dolphins last two openers.

I think this game will mirror our home opener vs Washington a couple years ago. Ugly game but we hold on in the end 20-17.

The Dolphins win this game with Jay Ajayi and playaction.

Our pass rush will get to Winston against a weak Tampa O-line.

Back
Top Bottom