FINAL SCORE: Buccaneers v Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buccaneers v Dolphins

Everybody has hope going into week 1, most games are hard fought. I think we'll have some growing pains as some of our lineman have been in and out of the lineup and our QB has been here 4 weeks. We need to make sure we capitalize when Winston hits his usual giving mood or else. I think we drop this one 28-20, finheaven implodes, Brent Grimes gets a pick 6 and Miko is Twitter queen for a week.

On here there will be folks we've never heard of coming out of the woodwork to tell us how much the team sucks and some of the everyday posters with strain there arms patting themselves on the back due to Jay Cutler having a turnover. Best advice, stay off the site but none of us will.

I just don't see us stopping their offense. We'll score on them, but not enough.

Bucs - 30
Dolphins - 24

31-27 Phins win in walk off fashion as Cutler connects with Parker in the final seconds. :)

They have a weak pass rush and their oline is supect. They also have a suspect running game.

Fins 27

Bucs 20

The Dolphins win this game with Jay Ajayi and playaction.

Our pass rush will get to Winston against a weak Tampa O-line.
Our pass rush needs to or at least put pressure on him, if not it's going to be a long day.

I have a feeling their passing game will start off strong...maybe i've just been conditioned.

28-27 MIA wins in a comeback

I think this will be a close one that goes into the 4th with turnovers deciding it....I see a fairly low score 20-17 Phins!

always hard to tell the first game of the year. The game is at 1pm and that's bad news for us. We always seem to start slow, right? Last night the game was at 8pm instead of 7pm and we did much better. If the game was at 2pm we would win easy but this will be close. Sorry, I don't like to predict scores. Our lack of a pass rush could cost us the game. A couple of big plays by our pass offense could win it for us. Can't wait for next week and see what we have.

Ozzy rules!!

Living in Tampa, Winston isn't what for whatever reason he's made out to be. He still makes dumb mistakes often. As far as Wrs, I'd worry about Chris Godwin. Kid has size and stars at Bucs practice. Their O-Line blows worse than ours..I promise lol The main thing we have to worry about is their interior pass rush. Evans will have a good day. They honestly don't have enough DBs to handle our Wrs and if Ajayi gets to the second level good luck..I'd say 27-21 Dolphins. It will be a very close and uncomfortable game which always sucks. Get after Winston and they're done. He'll make game changing mistakes like he always has in the NFL

Tampa offense has looked awful all preseason, with that said TB will probably score 30 plus lol. In all seriousness I think Miami wins 26-16.

Back
Top Bottom