FINAL SCORE: Dolphins vs Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins vs Bills

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This game will go into overtime but this time we will win by a field goal!

Dolphins: 30
Bills: 27

Go Dolphins!!

Let's be honest, Bill's passing game was good last week, we are going to be toasted. 30-17 Bills, another heartbreaking game, at least now we know it.

Miami 26
buffalo 24

fitzpatrick scares me against our db's but he will force the ball sometimes so we could get a couple picks.(probably not s.smith though) i also look for tannehill to bounce back against the bills d. He could have a big night.

It would be nice if we could do what the Titans did after they got embarassed. However, I don't think our defense has that type of attitude. The offense on the other hand should turn things around and have a decent day (night actually).
With that, my guess....
Miami 17
Bills 31

out of your mind...

Some here have stated that the lost against the Titans was good for our team. I feel that we are going to explode out of last week and show a nation that we are worthy of a playoff position.

I always believe in my team even when my predictions seem impossible to happen. Who would of thought that we were to lose (destroyed) by the lowly Titans? Any given Sunday...don't forget.

Besides you're right: I am otherwise out of my mind! :crazy:

well i hope we can bounce back bc i want to at least be able to watch meaningful football in december.

right now we are pretty much ****ed in terms of wildcard, but for division we still ''technically'' control our own destiny.

lets keep the season going for at least 1 more week.

dolphins -24
bills-14

We ain't scoring more than 20 without lots of short fields and or non offensive TD'S. I say we drop this one 20-13, defense shows up but we have no offense.

I'd like to hope this team is going to come out with a lot more heart than they showed against the Titans.

Dolphins: 21
Bills: 17

We will either show that we are a bunch of overrated guys, or make a big statement, with a victory, that the Dolphins are for real. Remember that the nation will be watching. If we do not play with heart, we don't deserve the playoffs and folks will view us in that way even if we make the playoffs...even us the fans!

This game will go into overtime but this time we will win by a field goal!

Dolphins: 30
Bills: 27

Go Dolphins!!

Dude, I love the helmet design. Try a turqoise helmet, switch the white and turqoise stripes on top and keep orange stripe where it is. Keep blue facemast too! Can you show it if you change it?

Back
Top Bottom