FINAL SCORE: Dolphins vs Colts... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins vs Colts...

I stooped predicting in threads three weeks ago............guess what I'm a superstitious man so why change my ways this game!!!!!!!!!

Colts have been in every home game and have 3-1 record at home.

Miami 20-19

Cake walk for us.......Far better team than the Colts. In fact going out the door I see only 2 losses. Team improving, believes in

system, "D" keeps us in every game + favorable schedule. Split with NE, 49er loss. Only caveat is the running game. If a tentative

running Bush goes down.........we have none. Bottom line we line up better than most of the teams we play.

Colts 24

doltphins 16
S. G. Tallentyre said:
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it,'
Aside of colors, I think this should be a close win for Miami Dolphins.

Andrew Luck will have to prove his worth on Sunday as Dolphins' defense won't allow important running yards nor big plays.
Also this could be the game where Luck plays like the rookie he is, being under pressure all day long.

On the other side Ryan Tannehill won't be rushed to play so he won't start unless he's full recovered, so it's pretty probable Matt Moore will be under center.
Any of them will have a nice day because Indianapolis won't be able to stop the run like previous opponents have, creating better chances to throw.

That said Lucas Oil Stadium will be a great help for Colts because of the noise and good football IQ from fans. Unlike other stadiums like Dallas or Arizona, Indy has passionate fans that know when to scream and when to be quiet.

This is going to be a good game to watch, enjoy it.

My prediction:

Dolphins 17 - 7 Colts

What's unrealistic about 72-0?

It could happen.
Your 72 prediction reflexes Andy Luck will have the most unlucky day of his life.
Thus because Miami won't pass for several 40+ yards passes to humiliate its opponent, nor avoid running to kill the clock.
So let's say Indianapolis underestimates Miami and find themselves in a similar situation than Jets last Sunday with 28-0 score at halftime.
So Luck trying to make a great come back is force to throw in thigh windows, resulting in 5-6 picks each of them for TD (most of them on the second half). That plus a sack in the end zone for a safety.

So being realistic, Indy won't underestimate Dolphins, will try to create a close score and surely will react on the second half, closing with at least a TD just like Jets did.

Back
Top Bottom