FINAL SCORE: Miami Dolphins vs New York Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Miami Dolphins vs New York Jets

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Sunday, 9/24/17
1:00 pm, CBS TV
MetLife Stadium

jets_dolphins.tmb-.jpg

Miami 24
New York 18

Miami needs to score 30 points on them. If they wanna be taken seriously they need to go off.

Our defense shouldn't give up much at all.

Miami should annihilate the Jets. Miami played conservative and will open things up. We see the potential on offense. Jets can't keep up with that.

Maybe 37-20

34-17, Dolphins.

Think the vertical offense really opens up against the Jets and Saints, especially the latter. I could see back to back 30+ point performances before things start to get really tough for us.

I've been around a long time and realize div games are always tough and competitive no matter what record is. We should blow them out but I think it will be closer than what is projected...24-16 Fins.

Miami needs to score 30 points on them. If they wanna be taken seriously they need to go off.

Our defense shouldn't give up much at all.
Our defense still isn't very good. I'd expect us to give up at least 10 points

I say 20-17 us. Once our offense plays a few games together and gets on the same page more, then we can start scoring more points.

I'm worried about making McCown look like an all pro. Seriously this is a game the Joe Philbin Dolphins probably find a way to lose. I need to lose that mindset because it's also one the Adam Gase coached Dolphins will likely win.

Miami 31
Jets 17

Miami better show up.

It's one of the few games Miami is favored in. One of the 5 wins I see on the schedule.

I wanna enjoy a rout before we start getting are ass kicked.

It's still a divisional opponent, so I'm not so sure of a huge blowout.

That said, 31-13 Dolphins. lol

24-23 Dolphins. Jets pull out all the stops in a desperate attempt to get a win, but come up just short. Predict about 400 yards of total offense for the Jets, but they can't convert in a few key moments. Dolphins continue to do just enough and they once again win in a way that provides more questions than answers going forward.

Back
Top Bottom