Final Top 32 2.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Top 32 2.0

futurescout

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Look, I did one of these "final top 32s" in January, and j-off-herdoll called me on it, and . It was naive to do well before the combine and pro day. So here is my "final" top 32 2.0
1. Greg Robinson LT Auburn
2. Jake Matthews LT Texas A&M
3. Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
4. Jadeveon Clowney DE South Carolina
5. Khalil Mack OLB Buffalo
6. Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
7. Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
8. Zack Martin OG Notre Dame
9. Ryan Shazier OLB Ohio State
10. Taylor Lewan LT Michigan
11. CJ Mosley ILB Alabama
12. Dominique Easley DT Florida
13. Xavier Su'a-Filo OG UCLA
14. Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
15. Calvin Pryor FS Louisville
16. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix FS Alabama
17. Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State
18. Eric Ebron TE North Carolina
19. Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech
20. Deone Bucannon SS Washington State
21. Anthony Barr OLB UCLA
22. Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
23. Cody Latimer WR Indiana
24. Ja'Wuan James RT Tennessee
25. Louis Nix NT Notre Dame
26. Joel Bitonio OG Nevada
27. Troy Niklas TE Notre Dame
28. Odell Beckham Jr WR LSU
29. Gabe Jackson G Mississippi State
30. Marqise Lee WR USC
31. Jeremiah Attoachu OLB Georgia Tech
32. Marcus Martin C USC

*NOT EVERY PROSPECT RECEIVED A FIRST ROUND GRADE*

Last edited by a moderator:
I typed "32. Derek Carr QB Fresno State" but backed out of it.. If I had a gun to my head and had to take a QB it would be him.. but I don't like any of these QBs

Wow really no QBs. I thought the top 3 were relatively strong

Here are the absolute "best case scenario" comparisons for the top 4

Bortles- Nick Foles
Manziel- Mike Vick (in his prime)
Bridgewater- Alex Smith
Carr- Jay Cutler

and those are the best case scenario comparisons.. none of that screams first round QB to me

I typed "32. Derek Carr QB Fresno State" but backed out of it.. If I had a gun to my head and had to take a QB it would be him.. but I don't like any of these QBs

If I had a gun to my head I would move my head.

Don't waffle on your 32. I really liked it because it was the first list of that type I've ever seen that lacked a quarterback. Then you tried to ruin it via the qualifier.

Don't waffle on your 32. I really liked it because it was the first list of that type I've ever seen that lacked a quarterback. Then you tried to ruin it via the qualifier.

He didn't make the final cut.. Marcus Martin a 20 year old 3 year starter who can be a top 10 center or a pretty good guard did lol

I don't like the list and I think it's flawed, but I like what you said.

I like Gilbert or Beckham in your scenario. Gilbert will also resolve KR/PR duties. I expect he would make game changing plays.

Also Beckham but WR can wait in this draft.

I guess this is meant to best ranked by prospect talent, not actual mock draft. I like the ranking, no QB deserves in Top 32.

Here are the absolute "best case scenario" comparisons for the top 4

Bortles- Nick Foles
Manziel- Mike Vick (in his prime)
Bridgewater- Alex Smith
Carr- Jay Cutler

and those are the best case scenario comparisons.. none of that screams first round QB to me

4 Pro Bowl QB's doesn't scream 1st round, I respectfully disagree. If those are your best case scenario's you are looking at the top 4 picks in this draft.

I agree on the QB's. I'm unimpressed by the projected top 4 QB's. Hopefully some of these QB needy teams will overdraft them and push better players down the board to us.

I don't see why you're getting flack over the QB's.

If you think a QB will not be an immediate answer to your team as a franchise QB, then why pick him in the first round? If you're looking to develop a QB for a couple years hoping he works out, then that's that's not a first round pick. You want a playmaker in the first round.

It's not as if there isn't going to be a draft NEXT YEAR, or the year after.

I like the list....I think Niklas and XSF are a little high, but I can understand the argument from them being there

Back
Top Bottom