finally, Jordan is off the board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finally, Jordan is off the board

Edge

Offensive Co-Ordinator
Reaction score
Jordan is a bum. You guys ranted and raved about this back up r.b. all this off season so far. Some of you idiots even had shirts with his name on it. Come on, havent you learned anything yet? This franchise was in dissaray. It is being overhauled and we start by building with young talent. Look at the draft and look no further than our number 2 pick. There is a big piece of our Future. What do you want another Lamar Gordon? another Sammy Morris?, another Travis Minor?, another back up, another second rate nfl europe bum to maybe overachieve and have a couple 100 yard games? Man lets just move on. Its no big loss to this franchise and I am glad that I wont have to hear you guys talk about this bum here for a while. Enough about these bums. Jordan, Garcia, and all the other castaways. Go fins and lets build a team to remember.

Edge said:
Jordan is a bum. You guys ranted and raved about this back up r.b. all this off season so far. Some of you idiots even had shirts with his name on it. Come on, havent you learned anything yet? This franchise was in dissaray. It is being overhauled and we start by building with young talent. Look at the draft and look no further than our number 2 pick. There is a big piece of our Future. What do you want another Lamar Gordon? another Sammy Morris?, another Travis Minor?, another back up, another second rate nfl europe bum to maybe overachieve and have a couple 100 yard games? Man lets just move on. Its no big loss to this franchise and I am glad that I wont have to hear you guys talk about this bum here for a while. Enough about these bums. Jordan, Garcia, and all the other castaways. Go fins and lets build a team to remember.

So... if your so glad to not have to hear about him anymore, why did you start another thread about him? Just curious... :confused:

i never thought of that....

phinphan11 said:
So... if your so glad to not have to hear about him anymore, why did you start another thread about him? Just curious... :confused:

well said. Here we go again......lol

Edge said:

Calling people an idiot is no way to start a meaningful thread. Your message isnt bad but your poor delivery leaves a lot to be desired. Wouldnt surprise me is the Mods dont give you a warning. :shakeno:

true...

My apologies to the "Idiots", hope i didnt hurt any feelings. Just a little sick of that Jordan bandwagon thats all. Look at how the Raiders overpaid! wow, scarry Im glad that wasnt us!

Edge said:

I agree. However, I may have worded it a little differently. :)

I never wanted LaMont Jordan. I knew he would be overpaid without proving he is worth it.

Back
Top Bottom