Finally QB is not a major concern! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally QB is not a major concern!

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
This is the first offseason in a long time where this is not the #1 question for this team.

Now lets get some damn weapons

Good receivers, a tight end, and a bit more improvement on the offensive line would make this team very interesting.

better play calling to take less pressure off of him is gonna help just as much as more weapons. yes we need the weapons, but we have to call plays that work to his strengths, another poster commented elsewhere that his accuracy was alot lower out of the shotgun. it seems like henne had the same issues. i havent looked up the stats but i think the PA bootlegs were what he seemed to strive in towards end of season. greanted with that the running game has to be working. would like to see us get a speed reciever that is willing to WORK! do the after practices with tanne. get the timing down on the deep throws. quite a few of tannes deep throws seemed to be off target. but yes i dont see QB as a concern. and am actually happy going into offseason knowing thats one place we're not gonna waste time looking to upgrade at

It's nice FOR ONCE to have an offseason where we don't have to look for a QB. Good thing too, because this draft is incredibly weak at QB.

Are you fin fans nuts, Tanne-sh#t is awful! Ranked 30th out of 32! If Barkley is available at #12 you take him. RT is a WR pretending to be a QB. Marino didn't catch passes at Pitt.

Are you fin fans nuts, Tanne-sh#t is awful! Ranked 30th out of 32! If Barkley is available at #12 you take him. RT is a WR pretending to be a QB. Marino didn't catch passes at Pitt.

Why don't you take that nonsense to gangreen.

Dumbest. Most. Worthless. Post. Ever.

I see, and I guess the Colts should also consider getting a new QB.

Ryan Tannehill=76.1 rating......Andrew Luck=76.5 rating

Everyone was saying this about henne too. People actually thought we had the best qb situation in the league with henne cp10 and pat white. Just some perspective.

I see, and I guess the Colts should also consider getting a new QB.

Ryan Tannehill=76.1 rating......Andrew Luck=76.5 rating

The Colts are in the playoffs after being the worst team last year; and Luck did it with a worse team than us. Luck wins games, has many 4th quarter comebacks, including beating us. And Quarterback is a Major Concern for us if we want to win.

Of course QB is NOT a major concern for us this off season. If you draft a QB in the first round, start him an entire season, he plays decent and you throw him away after his first season...what is the point of drafting a QB in the first place? if you don't give him time to show what he can do, why would you bother drafting one? When we drafted him, we knew QB won't be a concern in the next three to four off seasons. If Tannehill falters like Sanchez after four years QB will be a major concern for us again. But in this case we will be looking for a new coach and GM too. So, give Tannehill at least two more years to show what he's made of.

Which brings me to my next point... DONT SMOKE CRACK! While doing bathsalts!

You can have Barkley. Did you actually watch him play? He's another product of a system QB.... another Sanchez.

Barkley will be a damn good QB. Just hope the Bills and Jets pass on him.

Back
Top Bottom