Fines/Suspensions from Bills' Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fines/Suspensions from Bills' Games

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
When will we hear if there are any? I assume there will be? Would any Bills get fined? I think some should. Should Drake be punished anymore for throwing the helmet? Would it surprise anyone if Landry gets suspended for a game or two next season?

I am sure nothing will happen they were ejected. I am still not sure why Landry was kicked out tbh he must have said something "offensive" to the official which is bogus. Drake lost his cool and when all Kyle Turley, but its understandable as the Bills guy was choking him at the bottom of the pile I'd be a little hot too afterwards.

Kicking the guy out who got mad about being abused at the bottom of the pile without his helmet on by a guy with 100+ pounds on him and not the guy who pummeled him seemed a bit excessive, so I wouldn't mind hearing about a fine there. But I honestly don't care ... let the nightmare be over.

The discipline on this football team seems to be lacking, it almost comes across as the inmates are running the asylum. Players must have a respect and to some degree a healthy fear of the head coach and I don't see it with the Dolphins. Landry with all the talk about "heart and soul of this team" and "just pay the man" has to be reeled in for some of these on the field antics. I really like Gase, but reports of players not studying the playbook, seemingly being unprepared for games and showing up late for meetings which has been a big part of the problem has to stop and stop now. Examples have to be made and if that includes letting go of some of our favorite players so be it. Gase needs to take his nose out of the OC play sheet and become the HC of the Miami Dolphins, stop thinking like a coordinator and act like a HC. Veterans like Cameron Wake and Suh also have to take a stand and help take control of this team and its players....time to step up gentlemen.

The discipline on this football team seems to be lacking, it almost comes across as the inmates are running the asylum. Players must have a respect and to some degree a healthy fear of the head coach and I don't see it with the Dolphins. Landry with all the talk about "heart and soul of this team" and "just pay the man" has to be reeled in for some of these on the field antics. I really like Gase, but reports of players not studying the playbook, seemingly being unprepared for games and showing up late for meetings which has been a big part of the problem has to stop and stop now. Examples have to be made and if that includes letting go of some of our favorite players so be it. Gase needs to take his nose out of the OC play sheet and become the HC of the Miami Dolphins, stop thinking like a coordinator and act like a HC. Veterans like Cameron Wake and Suh also have to take a stand and help take control of this team and its players....time to step up gentlemen.

First I have heard of players missing meetings...Odd that we were 2nd in penalties which is awful. This is practically the same team from last year minus a few parts so I am not sure what is caused us to play dumb at this point.

First I have heard of players missing meetings...Odd that we were 2nd in penalties which is awful. This is practically the same team from last year minus a few parts so I am not sure what is caused us to play dumb at this point.
Never said players were missing meeting.

Back
Top Bottom