finfan from rochester | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finfan from rochester

chaders54

Rookie
Reaction score
I Am From Rochester Ny And I Am Glad To Have A Place To Talk Fintalk! Any Other Bills, Jets, And Pats Haters Here From Rochester? If So There Is A Great Sports Bar Called Tipsy Mcstaggers In Rochester That Is A Miami Dolphins Bar, Come In And Watch All The Games There!!!!

hey man, great to see someone else from rochester, ill wasnt aware that that was a dolphins bar, ill have to check it out, were you from in rochester

me too..Im the most hated around here because most people are bills and pats fans lol..I didnt know there was a miami dolphins bar..I might have to go there

i am from gates. the bar is in henrietta. 3685 west henrietta rd

Yes, I own the bar actually. We have a LOYAL group of Miami fans there even when they, well, underachieve. Well anyway, the place ERUPTED when Lemon hit Camarillo! haaha.

Come check us out. MIAMI is ALWAYS on the big screen and always on the speaker system.

are you kidding me? A dolphins bar? wow thats amazing. Being from long island, i understand what it feels like to root by myself almost every weekend (well my brothers a dolphins fan too) but i think i might have to make that trip sometime this season!

jeeeeeez....just through it in a little map quest search...7 hours!! okay well i guess i will never know what the miami dolphins bar is like :( its crazy i was born and raised in LI and i thought rochester county was like two hours away haha

Back
Top Bottom