Fingers are crossed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fingers are crossed

N-A

Starter
Reaction score
Right. I came here via the ESPN forums (which I hadn't been posting on for various reasons). Threw up a couple of posts on Jet Nation and then realized there might actually be a similar Dolphins site.

Live in Canada now but I grew up in San Antonio, and Majorca, Spain. Been a Dolphins fan forever. My brother's a Bills fan and we've had some great arguments over the years. This year it's all about the Fins and Bills being 1&2 in the East (I'll admit I was rooting for the Bills to make the playoffs last year).

Tough game this Sunday. Let's cross our fingers.

N-A said:
Right. I came here via the ESPN forums (which I hadn't been posting on for various reasons). Threw up a couple of posts on Jet Nation and then realized there might actually be a similar Dolphins site.

Live in Canada now but I grew up in San Antonio, and Majorca, Spain. Been a Dolphins fan forever. My brother's a Bills fan and we've had some great arguments over the years. This year it's all about the Fins and Bills being 1&2 in the East (I'll admit I was rooting for the Bills to make the playoffs last year).

Tough game this Sunday. Let's cross our fingers.

Welcome to the best Phins fan site. Enjoy, and don't hesitate to ask questions (in the questions/comments forum) if you have any.

Back
Top Bottom