Finheaven and EBAY | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven and EBAY

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, a valued member sent me a pm explaining the ebay partner network, basically if you go to ebay through the link provided on the forum home, Finheaven gets a small percent of whatever you spend. over the next few days i'm going to try to refine the search, and look of the ebay link, but I just want you to know this isn't just an advertisement.

I think it's a great idea. These kinds of advertising are much more valuable to users than regular crappy ads and will probably prove to be more profitable to FH than the current ad network

I'm selling a Dolphin's AJ Edds game issued jersey on EBay, if anyone is interested.

I'm thinking about parting with my keg bitch, she is till a virgin. I never got that kegerator i intended to get and she's been collecting dust for many many years and needs a good home with somebody that would treat her right. Thinking about putting her on ebay and letting finheaven get the first crack.

f2ddf85c571b4a35ab98badb369f9b9e_zps3ebb-1.jpg

I'm thinking about parting with my keg bitch, she is till a virgin. I never got that kegerator i intended to get and she's been collecting dust for many many years and needs a good home with somebody that would treat her right. Thinking about putting her on ebay and letting finheaven get the first crack.

Make sure you put a link to the Auction if you do!

Is this for sale I have a comfy home bar that will love it?

Back
Top Bottom