FinHeaven should shut down during the games. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven should shut down during the games.

susser2000

Active Roster
Reaction score
Maybe it would keep people from making some of these stupid posts early in the game. Let the team play and then make your evaluations after the game is over. One can only hope.

Maybe it would keep people from making some of these stupid posts early in the game. Let the team play and then make your evaluations after the game is over. One can only hope.

Lol the same people who make stupid posts during the game make them before the game and after the game and all week in between games so it wouldnt make a difference

I agree 100%. There is a game thread post in it. Starting threads about how bad the team, player a or b and the coaches suck in the middle of games is about the dumbest thing you can do. Did you just start watching football yesterday? Its a long game wait it out first. Anyone who starts threads about the game outside the game thread should get a few days of finheaven vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only fitting that since the players shut down during the game that the fans do too.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

I agree 100%. There is a game thread post in it. Starting threads about how bad the team, player a or b and the coaches suck in the middle of games is about the dumbest thing you can do. Did you just start watching football yesterday? Its a long game wait it out first. Anyone who starts threads about the game outside the game thread should get a few days of finheaven vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nobody will ever see any post you make in the gameday thread. I can refresh every minute and every time be on a new page. I think that's why people do it.

There is a Game Day thread for a reason. It's taking up bandwidth when posters create new threads based off of knee jerk reactions in the first quarter. I leave the game day thread and I find 20 new threads about things are generally irrelevant by the time the game is over. It makes maneuvering through the board cumbersome when you are looking for a relevant thread right after the game and all you find is **** about the 1st half of a game. It's like playing minesweeper trying to avoid **** threads.

A lot of fans vent their frustration, faith, disgust and exuberance before, during and after the game on the thread. If you have a problem with that, boo freaking hoo.
This thread is a waste of bandwidth. Another "complain about the complainers" thread...

A lot of fans vent their frustration, faith, disgust and exuberance before, during and after the game on the thread. If you have a problem with that, boo freaking hoo.
This thread is a waste of bandwidth. Another "complain about the complainers" thread...

so its ok to complain but you cant complain about the people doing the complaining....? If you have a problem with people complaining about people complaining, boo freaking hoo.

I don't have a problem with people complaining about the team. It's the people who see Tannehill get sacked and then throw an INT on the first drive and post a thread about how he's the worst QB in the history of the league...then he goes on to have a pretty good game. It would be nice if people couldn't post until the game was over, so they could complain after seeing the completion of the game.

Did you see that play? Fire everybody!

*getting the complaining started for next sunday

Back
Top Bottom