Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

There is one question I get asked all the time guys and that's " Do you have to have a PHD and be hung like a horse to be on the FinHeaven staff ? "

I'll say for the record the PHD part is not true

And to brother Vaark it would have to be some large coconuts to break my concentration :)

@DisturbedShifty do You believe in aliens?
Yep. Whether it is intelligent life or not is debatable. But in honesty I think it is ignorant to think that this planet is the only one in the entire universe that has life on it.

So much so that these ****ers scare me to death. I even jumped when I googled the image

a-grey-alien-3489.jpg

Yep. Whether it is intelligent life or not is debatable. But in honesty I think it is ignorant to think that this planet is the only one in the entire universe that has life on it.

So much so that these ****ers scare me to death. I even jumped when I googled the image

a-grey-alien-3489.jpg

Something just tells me that Bumpus has undeniably seen an alien or UFO.

a-grey-alien-3489.jpg
I believe they exist but they are nowhere near as advanced as movies portray. I do believe Mars had some form of life at one point. I think there is evidence to support it even if it was just bacteria

This one is to all fh staff, what is the craziest thing you've seen at a Dolphins game. Im talkin fights, drunken idiots, or even some of the buffalo natives slamming someone wwe style thru a table. What say you

@blackcreedbandit, Unfortunately, (or fortunately) I haven't seen anything really wild at any of the games, However I was at the 49ers game last year, and there was a mouthy 49ers fan in front of me. God help me if the dolphins don't win that game.

Back
Top Bottom