Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

@blackcreedbandit, Unfortunately, (or fortunately) I haven't seen anything really wild at any of the games, However I was at the 49ers game last year, and there was a mouthy 49ers fan in front of me. God help me if the dolphins don't win that game.
I saw a YouTube video of some 49ers fan getting jacked up in the stands he ended up falling a couple rows of seats, what a complete mess

This one is to all fh staff, what is the craziest thing you've seen at a Dolphins game. Im talkin fights, drunken idiots, or even some of the buffalo natives slamming someone wwe style thru a table. What say you
It has been years since I've been to a game but the jets game in Miami had a ton of fights. One year I went to the jets game Christmas and I believe it was Monday night (was definitely prime time). It rained on and off the entire game. Lots of fights and some women flashed the crowd. Those jets games are crazy

This one is to all fh staff, what is the craziest thing you've seen at a Dolphins game. Im talkin fights, drunken idiots, or even some of the buffalo natives slamming someone wwe style thru a table. What say you

I saw a guy charge the field after we beat the Jets get his ass kicked by police and it looked like they broke his leg. Same game, an old lady beaned a mouthy jets fan with a cup of ice and he couldn't do squat because she was surrounded by big dolphins fans.

There is one question I get asked all the time guys and that's " Do you have to have a PHD and be hung like a horse to be on the FinHeaven staff ? "

I'll say for the record the PHD part is not true

And to brother Vaark it would have to be some large coconuts to break my concentration :)

You could be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein )

Never again. I think I have just the response to another suggestion from UK. starts with a "G".

Dont get why this is being portayed like it would be a new development?

Hmmm ... Normally I'm too drunk to remember much.

I do recall after the blizzard game in Pittsburgh a couple years ago there was this obnoxious, drunken moron who was ecstatically belting out the Dolphins fight song the entire way out of the stadium. He somehow didn't get hit with the first snowball until the parking lot.

I wonder who that drunk could've been? :laugh

Fights were the norm in the 80s and 90s. If you didn't see one about every quarter it was rare. Things have cooled off since the text if you see an idiot policy started. I once saw a grown man walking around parking lot in full Dolphins uniform, helmet, pads, cleats and all, asking people if they wanted to trade football cards. I also got to witness the Henrik Dolphins win, celebratory dance last year. It's kind of like the Fred Flinstone just bowled a strike dance, glorious.

Back
Top Bottom