FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Tailgate Party: Dolphins vs. Chiefs.

:missmeth: Let me know the tailgate info, I would love to attend. I have seats already, but would love to meet everyone!!

I already got tickets..What part of the parking lot do yall chill at??

I am flying in on Friday ... have ticket ... would like to stop by and meet fellow dolfans ... making the trip to see Dan honored ...:jumper:

Have it over in Camry Zone East 12! We park near the Huzienga's bus, and we can paint finheaven.com on the fin of the Dol-Van! :lol:

We also park near the finatics.com... We can show them something!

i live in ny now and going to the miami and Buffalo game and then drive down to see the dolphins and chiefs game , the next year im moving to florida. the first thing i do is get season tickets for 06 when i get there.

Yoooooo......Its the big bad cuban back in town!!! :evil: Wassup guys? Well AJ please keep us up to date on the ticket count because I plan on buying as soon as the paycheck comes in at the end of the week, so count me in +1!! Aight then guys, here's to a great season!!! :D

Hey im a season ticket holder and willing to tailgate with any of the finheaven fans and dolfans alike. Im in the military and it was a lifelong dream to have dolphins tickets and i have season tickets. I live like 10 miles from the stadium so its real close. Bottom line is if your looking to tailgate count me in on the OCT 23 KC game and also count me in if you just want to tailgate together to the Carolina game on the 25th this month.

I'll be there with my own tickets though in section 450. Why doesn't someone make a banner for me to hang? Because I'm in the 1st row. Something towards Dan perhaps from Finheaven? I think it could be cool.

PS - I'll out drink all of you.

I may be interested in a couple tickets..not sure yet.

Do you think it would violate some kind of "NFL rule" if I/we made a banner dedicated to Dan/whomever from Finheaven? I just don't want it getting snagged before the game by some "authority".

Proshopgirl said:
:missmeth: Let me know the tailgate info, I would love to attend. I have seats already, but would love to meet everyone!!

AJ my group also has tickets but we want to attend the tailgate. Let me know what section the party is at and I will bring all the equipment.

FinHeavenAJ said:
You can bring in a small banner without any problems... that's what I'm told anyway

Not talking banner size. I'm talking about putting FH on the banner, would that be considered advertising in a weird way...?

i got tickets with my dad and would love to join the party im a young fan and im gonna be all pimped out in dolphin colors so ya do i need to by the tshirt to go or anything and what section? thanks

Back
Top Bottom