FinHeaven turns 11 today! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven turns 11 today!

Happy Birthday Finheaven! Thanks to all who have had a hand in making this awesomeness happen.

Happy Birthday..FH.
This statment will show my feelings about this GREAT website.
I'm a member on many,...many other sports,business,and other interest
boards,but this one is special.
As I'm talking to friends,employees or family members,I'll say something like
"My buddy JCCane,told me this about the Canes." or "You should have seen this picture
my buddy Vaark showed me".They ask me who is that and where do you know them from?"
I'll say "FinHeaven"..To them it's silly and just a message board.To me though,you guys are my
friends and family as much as my regular family and friends because we share a kindred spirit
called the MIAMI DOLPHINS".
This website is personal for me.
So before I get all teary eyed and we start singing KUM BY YA together,I just want to
say "Thank You"
I know maintaining all this is not easy.

Thank you guys, and thank you finheaven for giving me something to look forward to each day!

Happy Birthday FH and congrats on continuing to up your level of play.

11 years, wow!!! Nice to know the forum, closing in on puberty and the resulting sex obsessions and wet dreams, will finally be catching up to its members.

2342-1.jpg
clear.gif

Happy Birthday..FH.
This statment will show my feelings about this GREAT website.
I'm a member on many,...many other sports,business,and other interest
boards,but this one is special.
As I'm talking to friends,employees or family members,I'll say something like
"My buddy JCCane,told me this about the Canes." or "You should have seen this picture
my buddy Vaark showed me".They ask me who is that and where do you know them from?"
I'll say "FinHeaven"..To them it's silly and just a message board.To me though,you guys are my
friends and family as much as my regular family and friends because we share a kindred spirit
called the MIAMI DOLPHINS".
This website is personal for me.
So before I get all teary eyed and we start singing KUM BY YA together,I just want to
say "Thank You"
I know maintaining all this is not easy.

Although you know bud that I can't say same about your favorite HC, but there's no denying "you're the best!"

Although you know bud that I can't say same about your favorite HC, but there's no denying "you're the best!"

Friendship means you don't have to agree on everything and still be cool with it.

What an unbelievable run! FinHeaven has and always will hold a special place to me. I remember when AJ first set this board up and am truly amazed at how things have changed and grown since then.

Here's to another 11 years!

Back
Top Bottom