FinHeaven Unleashes Draft Central | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Unleashes Draft Central

All I can say is...wow. Im practically speechelss.

wonderful writeups.

What's REALLY going to be cool is looking back at these rankings and analysis when the draft is actually taking place, and after when the picks are made. :up:

yea these write ups are better than any other draft site I have seen. Its a combination of all of them. Im really impressed

It's seriously great stuff. I'm really proud of Boomer's work. Simply outstanding. :up:

One thing though. I was very high on Shawn Andrews after reading Boomers analysis because he had him running the 10 yard dash in 1.74.

The Sporting News has Shawn Andrews running the 10 yard dash in 1.93.

Boomer, any reason why?? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
One thing though. I was very high on Shawn Andrews after reading Boomers analysis because he had him running the 10 yard dash in 1.74.

The Sporting News has Shawn Andrews running the 10 yard dash in 1.93.

Boomer, any reason why?? :confused:

Boomer had him at 1.96.

I'm not sure if I updated his time with Pro Day info (as I did for some others, with Boomer's approval), or I just got my fingers reversed on the keyboard (9+6, 7+4). Knowing me, probably the latter. :rolleyes: But I'll look into it now. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I apologize for any potential error.

I think if we sign Randall, we will not look at OL till later rounds, but I kinda like the reviews of Stacy Andrews....Shawns older bro...He could be a diamond in the rough...he's smaller than Shawn (346 lbs) w/o the weight fluctuation problems, similar times (4.96 in 40). Downside is experience...he was a walk-on at Miss and only started this year.

Here is one link on him...might be a 5-7 rounder or even FA.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/stacy_andrews

Originally posted by Muck
Boomer had him at 1.96.

I'm not sure if I updated his time with Pro Day info (as I did for some others, with Boomer's approval), or I just got my fingers reversed on the keyboard (9+6, 7+4). Knowing me, probably the latter. :rolleyes: But I'll look into it now. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I apologize for any potential error.

Oh OK. No reason to apologize. It puts it all in perspective cuz a guy that weighs 360 some pounds and runs the 10 yard dash in 1.73 is just flat out amazing. That's why I thought highly of him with those numbers.

Shawn Andrews is human now, in my eyes. :D

Actually, in Saint Greg's interview, Shawn said he weighed 23 pounds less at his Pro Day this week than at the Combine (which was 366). So according to those words, he's at 343. And Saint Greg said in the interview that he lost 56 pounds this year. So it's likely between 343-345. I'm going gather some more info if I can.

Again, I could swear I read some official numbers from his Pro Day. But I can't seem to find a bookmark.

Originally posted by Muck
What's REALLY going to be cool is looking back at these rankings and analysis when the draft is actually taking place, and after when the picks are made. :up:

What's going to be less cool is when the real draft comes around and makes my ratings look dumb because teams get love for other players that you don't consider or vice versa. :)

:lol: You're crazy. That never happens. **cough**EDDIE MOORE**cough**

Back
Top Bottom