Fins are offering KC the 54th pick for Albert | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins are offering KC the 54th pick for Albert

tzjombie

Club Member
Reaction score
Per Path to the draft.
At the right price that would be a great trade. I just saw it on TV so I don't have a link.

I would do it if we can get him for to sign a decent contract. If he don't then move on.

54 eh? I guess I could live with that. I still work for a 3 or 4. I like Albert.

I would offer 3a and a 7th.But 2b(54) is probably worth it.

If we can sign Albert for a reasonable contract i would happily give the 54th for a proven LT that has played very well in this league rather than an unproven guy in the draft. Albert still has a lot of very good years left in him.

Hard to believe we're offering 54 when we know KC don't want him. We shold have never offer anything more than a 3rd. I'm very upset at the FO doing this. Nobody has even offer them anything so why a 2nd round pick for a guy that has played 16 games only once?

Ozzy rules!!

I think it's a bad move to get him but when I rationalize it as Vontae for Albert, which is basically what it is I can live with that.

Per Path to the draft.
At the right price that would be a great trade. I just saw it on TV so I don't have a link.

Lets make this deal Jeff, then we can draft eifert or Austin @12 then go corner in rnd 2. I've been picturing us running two TE sets with Keller and eifert down In the red zone and it gets me fired up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Path to the Draft also commented that this trade wouldn't happen until the first round is in progress to make sure one of the 3 tackles doesn't fall to 12. So this trade could be contingent on how the draft unfolds.

I wonder why make an offer NOW as oppose to AFTER the draft? When KC drafts Albert replacement don't they lose Leverage? Unless, we would likely be the desperate team because we wouldn't necessarily draft a Offensive Linemen and would be at a CRITICAL need after the draft.

Per Path to the draft.

Everyone on Path to the Draft also assumed that the Albert trade was going to get done.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

I wonder why make an offer NOW as oppose to AFTER the draft? When KC drafts Albert replacement don't they lose Leverage? Unless, we would likely be the desperate team because we wouldn't necessarily draft a Offensive Linemen and would be at a CRITICAL need after the draft.

That is why KC is taking only a latter second round pick for an above average NFL starter LT.

I would like the trade if Miami could trade the 12th pick and maybe a later pick for a pick in the 20's and an additional 2nd round pick.

because they need an OT so if they cant work out a trade for albert then htey will draft an OT... it seems like the FO doesnt want any of the FA OTs out there

Back
Top Bottom