Fins/Bills game on.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins/Bills game on....

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
From what I understood in today's Sun-Sentinel in South FLA., the game between the Bills/Fins since it sold out will air on ESPN AND Channel 33 and 8:30 pm. on Sun. The game will be televised locally and on cable/satellite?

Since the game is on ESPN I don't think it would be blacked out even if the game wasn't sold out. Am I wrong?

Well for the lucky satellite/cable subscribers it's not but I'm not sure for the people like me(no sat/cable) who live in the area of the blackout. I live about 10 miles away from Pro Player. They say it will be on Channel 33, I guess, simo as it's airing on ESPN. I'm just trying to find out if I can catch it later(after work) without going to a local bar.

No cable and no satellite? You mean you have free tv? I never thought that was possible in this day and age. If I didn't pay these rediculous cable prices I wouldn't be able to pick up a tv channel.

:lol: , Well FairB. I do pay for electricity tho' so it's not entirely free. Hehe, but it's possible and BTW I'm trying to get hooked up with Radio Shack cause they have a better deal on satellite prices(Dish Network). Everyone I talked to on here says to go with DirectTV, but it's a little bit out of my league, and cable only seems to be a little cheaper in the long run. I've had it before, and they overcharged me on the second bill.

Back
Top Bottom