Fins @ Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins @ Bills

jtsacksyou

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I live in Ohio and this is one of the closest games to me. I will be going along with my parents (who are also huge fin fans).

Is anyone else making the trip to Barfalo?

What is the environment like for those who have been before? Are their fans as rude as I would expect?

HEY !!!! i will also be making the trip to buff for the bills phins where you siting ???????? i'm gonna do a little tailgate thing for dolphins fans !!!!! it will be my first phins game so i'm pumped

ive been before and im going this time as well...the atmosphere is good.....bills fans really hate us im warning you now....some are cool with the rivalry and just talk a little smack....others are more aggressive and try to start fights with you...however, there is always a large amount of Dolphins fans.........you will be fine though...dont be scared.....wear your colors....as long as you dont say something offensive to them and just cheer for your team, you are fine!

at 6'5'' 280 i dont think there will be any trouble in my section my cousin is going also he a little taller little stronger i think were good lol

what section you sitin in

Back
Top Bottom