Fins/Falcons official meet up thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins/Falcons official meet up thread

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Okay everyone, many of us are going to the Fins/Falcons game, and this is the official thread to meet up. I myself am coming up on early Saturday afternoon with several people, and meeting about 30 family and friends up there, in addition to 100 Fins fans coming from out of town. Many of us are staying at the Holiday Inn downtown and partying at Taco Mac's on Saturday night (one Falcons fan said he's going to crash our party, which would be REALLY unwise!). Sunday morning we will be tailgating (still trying to hammer out the final details). We're sitting in section 103...if anyone wants to meet up, this is the place to let us know when you're coming in and where you'll be...hope to see you all soon...GO FINS!!

SWEEEEEET! Drew.....can't wait to figure out the tailgating. I am staying up in buckhead area....taking the Marta down to taco macs! got your number, will be in touch.....
Go PHINS!

I believe but not a 100% sure just yet that the Tony's Dolphin Fan Club in Roswell will be tailgating in yellow parking lot, we are supposed to meet at 7:30am at the bar, but the official email hasnt been sent as of yet.

Okay everyone, many of us are going to the Fins/Falcons game, and this is the official thread to meet up. I myself am coming up on early Saturday afternoon with several people, and meeting about 30 family and friends up there, in addition to 100 Fins fans coming from out of town. Many of us are staying at the Holiday Inn downtown and partying at Taco Mac's on Saturday night (one Falcons fan said he's going to crash our party, which would be REALLY unwise!). Sunday morning we will be tailgating (still trying to hammer out the final details). We're sitting in section 103...if anyone wants to meet up, this is the place to let us know when you're coming in and where you'll be...hope to see you all soon...GO FINS!!
Which Taco Mac? the one downtown or in Buckhead?

My cousin and I are coming in saturday afternoon from NC. What exactly is this Taco Mac's? O.o

Hey bro im going but i am in 335 or something like that, but i will def say hey section 103 you say i will see you there.

I will be leaving Sat morn. and will be at the hoilday inn, looking forward meeting all !!!!

The tailgate....

My wife and I will be getting into town really early in the am Sunday. I have a parking pas for the "A" lot we will be tailgating hard untill kick off. Hope to see you all there....The more the merrier.
PhinsVan.jpg

Im coming from Nc and the person im coming with might not be able to go because of work so if thats the case i might have a extra ticket and would like to hang out with some of you cause me being by myself would suck.lol if anyone wants my cell just pm me and i will send it to you

Im coming from Nc and the person im coming with might not be able to go because of work so if thats the case i might have a extra ticket and would like to hang out with some of you cause me being by myself would suck.lol if anyone wants my cell just pm me and i will send it to you
and im coming in saturday and staying at the holiday inn to

Back
Top Bottom