"Fins Favorite by 4" For Chiefs Gm | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Fins Favorite by 4" For Chiefs Gm

corona

Rookie
Reaction score
The opening line is 4, Im surprised to see Fins Favorite by so much.. Any thoughts?????:d-day:

million dollars on the fins?! whos with me.. kc just cant seem to find a way to win

Arrowhead is traditionally a difficult place to win but there is no way a team with the Chef's record should beat us....the only thing they may have on us is freezong cold weather...hopefully the weather won't dictate who wins. We should be able to run all over them (memo to Sparano).

we haven't been road favorites in december since 2002, when we played at buffalo (-2.5), at minnesota (-3) and at new england (-2), we lost all 3 of those games. i dont know what to think of the KC game...i'd like to think we can win it. but who in their right mind would take the fins -4 in this game?

we haven't been road favorites in december since 2002, when we played at buffalo (-2.5), at minnesota (-3) and at new england (-2), we lost all 3 of those games. i dont know what to think of the KC game...i'd like to think we can win it. but who in their right mind would take the fins -4 in this game?

Call me crazy

We aren't the 2002 Dolphins. We're a better team. We actually have a defense that makes big plays when it counts.

I think....ok I should say HOPE...we win by at least two touchdowns. If we get our offense going, this game could be a blowout since KC is giving up nearly 28 points a game. I believe we continue to play our bend but not break defense and make it four straight games without allowing a TD.

My early prediction....

Phins 28
K.C. 12

can't find a way to win, but each game is extremely close with them... plus, we can't score much, and it's going to be freezing, this teams first cold weather game...
i'd love it to snow and we just run it all day.. get ready for the Jets game...

about time vegas got the odd's right... they've been favoring the phins so much this year...

I'd have to take that bet. I've bet the last several lines right and I'd take Mia and give up the 4 points. If Sparano/Henning dont call stupid plays on crucial 3rd downs we should beat them by at least 6. KC's defense is awful and if it comes down to a ground and pound game due to the weather I like Mia's run D a lot better than KC's.

Come on now .. There's like 2 people on this ENTIRE TEAM (including staff) that were on that 2002 team.. you really think that history matters?

kc doesnt have a very expolsive offense and the way our d is playing we need to shut down those wr's and get a lot of pressure on thigpenn it should b a cakewalk

That is because of the awful hillbilly stench that comes from the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom