Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed

WTF do we need two Grants? We already have Stills who has more size and is almost as fast as Grant. I understand having to defend 3 speedsters would be tough, but its also tough on the QB having to consistently hit a bunch of small targets...

If they go this route they better make TE a priority because if not its the undependable Devante Parker as the only red zone threat.

I could Be a little off on that comp. I just thought I recall him being that type of player. He had some obnoxious first down thing he does that the cameras and the crowd loved flapping his arms like a bird or some crap

A fiery guy and Gase doesn't like fiery guys interesting. I guess it'll be a one-year rental until he gets aggravated with his antics and will release him for nothing.

Looks like a shorter stock your Landry clone, thanks for the videos guys

Last edited:
Never heard of him need to know more. But a wr is top of the FA list? Parker, Stills caroo, Grant, Ford among others for camp.

I was okay w not paying Landry and I’m ok shedding cap w suh, if we are gonna really shed the roster of over priced contracts pouncey,James, kiko, Thomas, branch should be up for discussion as well.

But if the plan is to again piece meal a roster together it’s pointless. Do it or don’t, this halfway stuff is a waste of time.

We will know more soon I guess, just wish I knew the plan. Are we all in for a qb move in draft or are we making a play to trade James or extend him cause 9mil too much for my man. It’s like Albert taught him how to be hurt lol.

**** I’m rambling, so what’s the deal w this FA WR from KC

He’s solid but a lot of scheme driven production in kc

#3 wr type

Needs to be paid accordingly and that my friends is where tbaum usually fails

Add him and I think they play it status quo the rest of the way at wr

I just want to know are we picking up dvps 5th year to control his rights

A fiery guy and Grace doesn't like fiery guys interesting. I guess it'll be a one-year rental until he gets aggravated with his antics and will release him for nothing

Where did you get the idea that Gase doesn't like fiery guys? He doesn't like guys who don't follow the playcall. It's Philbin that had problems with players that showed any personality.

Can leonte carro or Jakeem Grant replace Landry? I'm actually more in favor for Grant but I guess this guy wouldn't cost much and gives us a plan B

A fiery guy and Grace doesn't like fiery guys interesting. I guess it'll be a one-year rental until he gets aggravated with his antics and will release him for nothing

Gase likes fiery. He just wants football to be number 1 priority.

And this guy is a strict slot. Looking up how he was used he was a lot like how Juice was used. Also known as a smart WR

Back
Top Bottom