Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed

That's just the thing... Tannenbaum will overpay for this guy as he always does... He overpays for other teams' mediocre players, but refuses to pay for homegrown talent. It's a mind-numbing exercise in futility...

If he does that then it's another story. But if they get him for a reasonable price, I really like the move.

i cant stand it....I thought Stills would move to slot considering he caught 6/7 TD from that position.

**** Ross **** Tannenbum and Gase will be next on that list...You can upgrade the stadium all you want but you have literally taking 2/3 best players off the team.This team is unbearabl about 75% of the time.

Stills is not a slot WR nor is Grant. They tried Grant at the slot and he didn't do well. When Grant started to get time and show skill was on the outside. Both he and Stills excel with separation on the outside and route running.

This also doesn't take WR off our list of needs either. When it was becoming more evident that we were moving on from Juice I expected moves for 2 WRs.

Wow, he's not even in the team yet and we're already complaining? Take it easy guys. This is just getting started

Ozzy rules!!

Took the words out of my mouth bro. Great post.

Some of you so-called fans need to check yourself. The fact you bash the suggestion of interest in him and in the same breath admit you don’t even know who he is is hilarious. Watch some of his game film before you contribute more inane and ignorant commentary.

Stills is not a slot WR nor is Grant. They tried Grant at the slot and he didn't do well. When Grant started to get time and show skill was on the outside. Both he and Stills excel with separation on the outside and route running.

This also doesn't take WR off our list of needs either. When it was becoming more evident that we were moving on from Juice I expected moves for 2 WRs.

Stills scored all his TDs out of the slot this year. His production out of the slot is actually phenomenal. Just sayin’....

I like the kid, but for the love of god do not over pay. we have a guy that does what he does already in grant. hoping grant breaks out, and parker doesn't break

I'll wear that for mentioning grant. I was crossing Albert Wilson and deanthony Thomas up a little bit which is what made me think of grant. Like many have mentioned for the right price why not

I'm hoping 3/12 mill along those lines.

That makes sense but in free agency it might be low. I don’t think this impacts caroo as much as many might think

Could still see caroo do some dirty work

I do think an add like this unless he’s rookie contract like dirt cheap means we are out of the wr market

Kc wr production is highly scheme driven. Lots of primary throws to the backs and predetermined throws with Alex smith. WRs not named Tyreek Hill more an afterthought

And of course Alex Smith with very solid placement for rac

Something miami hasn’t sniffed in 2 years

You sign this guy it sounds to me like grant gets more wr looks in 2018 but like kc we need the tight end difference maker or dvp to offset

Feels like a day 2 pick at tight end is a virtual lock

Took the words out of my mouth bro. Great post.

Some of you so-called fans need to check yourself. The fact you bash the suggestion of interest in him and in the same breath admit you don’t even know who he is is hilarious. Watch some of his game film before you contribute more inane and ignorant commentary.

OK, Andyman.

giphy.gif

I'm not getting all of the Grant love. There is a reason he couldn't get on the field and has only one big catch in two seasons.

This kid fights for the yards, is not afraid of contact, seems to pluck balls out of crowds, can get himself free and looks like he's got good hands... basically a smaller but faster version of Landry. I would not dislike this signing if it's for a reasonable pricetag.
Spot on, Vaark. Kid has spunk & is firery. Faster than Landry as well, but I think we all need to not compare him to Landry, like ChambersWI said. Not saying you are specifically, but in general. He’s an affordable slot option that is high effort. Vaark summed it up perfectly.

I mean if you are expecting him to replicate Juice's numbers you'll be disappointed, but I don't think you will see us trying to force the ball to anybody. We're going to run similar plays for him, and he adds a bit more speed in the slot. But the bigger thing is he is known as smart player

Took this many responses before someone said something thoughtful. Landry doesn't need replacing because they dont want another guy like Jarvis.

I'm not getting all of the Grant love. There is a reason he couldn't get on the field and has only one big catch in two seasons.

Grants route tree is what keeps him off the field. He's a unique talent that as we've seen he can make you pay but you just gotta find a spot for him which is why last year you saw looks on the perimeter and even in the backfield. It's more package stuff imo but you can't start tipping him off to other teams

Back
Top Bottom