Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed

This also doesn't take WR off our list of needs either. When it was becoming more evident that we were moving on from Juice I expected moves for 2 WRs.

We NEED an X/ 1. Parker ain't it. Calvin Ridley. Draft him and sign Wilson and we have a complete WR corps. Even after cutting carroo which would only make us better.

So many people saying not to over pay for this guy which I can understand....but yet so many wanted us to over pay for Landry....lol....no I'm not saying they're the same player but I'll say, don't over pay for either but people want to have it both ways

Ozzy rules!!

I don't think rolling out stills Wilson and grant/caroo is a very stellar start to whatever the hell theyre doing to this team

Yeah really

I just can’t help but keep thinking if tanny never gets hurt we aren’t making all these moves.

You just got to wonder if he’s priced himself out of kc who got out of Alex Smith money for a rookie qb on a cheap contract and is not a mission critical to the kc o which Wilson is not by any means what exactly is miami ponying up here for his services?

Wow, he's not even in the team yet and we're already complaining? Take it easy guys. This is just getting started

Ozzy rules!!
That’s just it, we’re getting started with FA and Miami is already drooling over JAGs. Miami should be looking at this guy when the FA frenzy is over.

You just got to wonder if he’s priced himself out of kc who got out of Alex Smith money for a rookie qb on a cheap contract and is not a mission critical to the kc o which Wilson is not by any means what exactly is miami ponying up here for his services?

Who says Miami is ponying up? Lol

He’s from Florida. May just wanna play for Miami.

Wasn’t he a udfa?

Yeah he’s looking for money and Miami loves it some guaranteed coin

This thread should be re-titled: “I’ve never heard of him, so therefore he sucks.” Way too many fanboys on this site don’t know a thing about pro football outside of their Dolphins bubble.
Oh please, you’ll be just as upset when Miami drafts someone you’ll have to google at #11.

Back
Top Bottom