Fins Get Some Love From www.boston.com / No Love For Jets/Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Get Some Love From www.boston.com / No Love For Jets/Bills

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see GB win the SB.

Yeah, I wouldn't have been suprised if Green Bay had made it to the Superbowl last year, I have two good friends/former roommates from Wisconsin so I tend to keep an eye on Green Bay and I love the way Aaron Rodgers has stepped up and assumed control of that team. I just wish we had an Aaron Rodgers type in place back when Marino retired, but whatever it looks like we have our QB finally hopefully Henne has a big year.

The Jets are the trendy pick to bounce the Patriots from atop the AFC East standings, but the Dolphins are the thinking fan's choice. They are better coached and more disciplined...

Oh, they went there.

Would have actually had the Pats as a team on the slide rather than the Jets.

I disagree, that defense is going to be better, and Brady is 2 years removed from injury. Only thing that would lead anyone to think that they'd decline is that Welker may not be 100%. Brady was winning superbowls with a lot less, so I think they'll be fine.

East is going to be a 3 way brawl. Literally considering the criminals that make up the division. The only thing I know is that this is one jacked up year to be a Bills fan.

i wonder how the jet fans think about this lol. its very true tho. if the jets have a chance this is the year, then the implosion will begin, if not during the season. they have to many contracts to worry about now. we are built for the future, and its nice knowing we are finally respected again.

How are the Fins more disciplined than the Jets?

What does that even mean?

This writer is just making things up.

I disagree, that defense is going to be better, and Brady is 2 years removed from injury. Only thing that would lead anyone to think that they'd decline is that Welker may not be 100%. Brady was winning superbowls with a lot less, so I think they'll be fine.

Not true from a defensive perspective. On their SB teams they had Ty Law, Asante Samuel, Willie McGinest, Rodney Harrison, Bruschi, Vrabel and Seymour.
They don't have CB anywhere near the ability of Ty Law or Asante Samuel. They don't have a passrusher anywhere near the ability of McGinest and they don't have team leaders like Vrabel or Bruschi.

Not true from a defensive perspective. On their SB teams they had Ty Law, Asante Samuel, Willie McGinest, Rodney Harrison, Bruschi, Vrabel and Seymour.
They don't have CB anywhere near the ability of Ty Law or Asante Samuel. They don't have a passrusher anywhere near the ability of McGinest and they don't have team leaders like Vrabel or Bruschi.

i dont think he was inferring the Pats D would be as good as the names you just rattled off. I think he meant their D would be better than last year's along with a completely healthy Brady. I think the Pats will be better too. the x factor is obviously how/if Welker is able to perform...............

Regarding discipline, Miami was one of the least penalized teams in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom