Fins Have Less Cap Room Then Originally Thought | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Have Less Cap Room Then Originally Thought

I think its the same ,he has taken the NFL rookie minium 5 million off the first number .

LOL....HOLY CRAP!!!

Did ya see the Colts.....$200,000 under....Thats enough for 2 hot dogs and a jumbo bear....LMAO...

Yes I know it will change so don't grill me for it....:goof:

yeah this is about right, it has been up on the salary cap page on finheaven for a little while now. As I am not an expert on the cap though I would love to see someone who knows what they are talking about on here show our cap hit or savings and dead cap weight numbers on some possible cuts that would free up more room not saying they will be, but just for the interest of it (carter, c-pep, mare, booker, big daddy, etc...)

It should be more when the cuts and restuctures come.

originally I heard it was 17 mill after we cut joey and donnie spragan we can have space to bring in briggs, quinn, samuel maybe
what are you smoking.... after you subtract the 2 players
you will have 18 million [not counting the rookie pool] appx with 40 players on rooster.
sameul is going to be 14 million siging bonus range , briggs is going be 8 million signing bonus range....then add their salary. so you will have 42 players and not even the 53 for rooster minium....

Colts :peyton redid his contract and changed his salary to a bonus and hence the colts are around 8 million in cap now.

Back
Top Bottom