Fins hire Studesville as running backs coach/run game coordinator | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins hire Studesville as running backs coach/run game coordinator

"ruining backs coach" heh

Hope drake doesnt regress

------

In all seriousness though, not many people here are going to know much about this guy (I sure dont), but plenty will bitch about it being a former connection w/ Gase. Who cares. Hopefully its a good hire that works out

------

In all seriousness though, not many people here are going to know much about this guy (I sure dont), but plenty will ***** about it being a former connection w/ Gase. Who cares. Hopefully its a good hire that works out

Take a look at the other thread on him... some good infromration in there.

So LB coach (who saw eye to eye with the DC) survives it looks like and so far the TE coach? maybe one or two others possibly I think.

Also developed Fred Jackson from Div III Coe college to the practice squad to a prolific runner for the bills

Last edited:
Miami upgraded 2 position coaches today.

DL got better by default and RB’s especially Drake will be great.

Another plus is CJ Anderson is about 99% a phin and Ziggy Ansah may be one as well (He loves Suh and the DL coach)

Good job Adam Gase.

That would be great if it happens..(both).

------

In all seriousness though, not many people here are going to know much about this guy (I sure dont), but plenty will ***** about it being a former connection w/ Gase. Who cares. Hopefully its a good hire that works out

He is actually very well respected, was just linked with the Colts as OC. The two hires today appear very strong

Miami upgraded 2 position coaches today.

DL got better by default and RB’s especially Drake will be great.

Another plus is CJ Anderson is about 99% a phin and Ziggy Ansah may be one as well (He loves Suh and the DL coach)

Good job Adam Gase.

I love CJ Anderson

So LB coach (who saw eye to eye with the DC) survives it looks like and so far the TE coach? maybe one or two others possibly I think.
Keep on mind tho that those two coaches were given the least to work with. The only LB worth starting in 2018(RM) didn't even play in 2017 and as far as TE's, we never had a true #1

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom