Fins interview Dowell Loggains, could join offensive staff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins interview Dowell Loggains, could join offensive staff

Im fine with him coming in if he isnt calling plays etc. The Bears stunk and had a lot of injuries. Would you want to work with Mike Glennon?

I had hoped to see him come in a position coach, but if he is basically taking some of Christensen's workload, that sounds fine to me. Though I still like talk of someone like Caldwell coming in as a consultant
so Gase needs to keep calling plays?

I remember being impressed by how good Jake Locker looked in his offense in 2013 before he got hurt, but that's about it.

Otherwise all I can really say is to just look at what kind of talent he had to deal with in his three seasons as an NFL OC. He's basically had a dumpster fire of talent in Tennessee and Chicago. Results in Tennessee were better by a large margin.

I don't think that the resume indicates incompetence.

WTH? Why do we keep doing this? Another friend of Gase?
Because the Bears have been so successful, let's get the OC in here.
So we will have this guy, Christensen and Gase all working the offense.
I hope this Trinity does better than scoring 3 points in the first half of almost every game.

Hard to evaluate some coaches as you have to look at what they had to work with. It's not like the Bears were full of all pros. We need to make changes and we're not gonna have the best guys to pick from at this moment but we'll have to move fast because there's several HC's positions open and once those teams hire a HC they will move fast to get assistants

Ozzy rules!!

Keep in mind that the Bears were 15th in offense his first year when they actually had an NFL caliber WR in Jefferies. But also keep in mind, that despite the struggles of the Bears offense, they had a nice 1-2 punch at RB with Howard and Cohen, and he had strong run games in Tennessee too.

Plus, he's actually a pretty good QB coach

Back
Top Bottom