Fins Negotiating Extension for McDonald | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Negotiating Extension for McDonald

Risking on the teams part IMO. He hasnt played one real game for us yet... better have some strong player conduct etc in the contract. Lets remember it was 8 games because this was his second infraction.

I really like this move. Well worth using the remaining rollover.

Risking on the teams part IMO. He hasnt played one real game for us yet... better have some strong player conduct etc in the contract. Lets remember it was 8 games because this was his second infraction.
I'm sure they'll protect themselves with incentive laden goals. They'd be foolish not to.

I understand the risk here and I am sure it will be addressed. There may be mutual appreciation form both sides for taking the chance on him and TJ being the player they have been seeking. Perhaps he has learned from his past. If a deal can get done and the team is protected I say go for it.

Has a team ever signed someone to an extension that is currently suspended and yet to play a game for that team? Have to admit I've never heard of that happening before.

They must believe he'll play at a high level and want to a FA bidding war. I trust Gase.

I trust Gase.

we have to trust Gase and crew

On defense . . .

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That's earned, not given.

I like it. As long as he keeps his head on straight and kicks ass why wouldn't it be a good idea?

I like it...this organization is moving in the right direction...despite the naysayers who insist upon thrusting the failures of the past on the current regime.

Back
Top Bottom