Fins New Draft Picks (after Ginn & Marshall Trades) - 10 PICKS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins New Draft Picks (after Ginn & Marshall Trades) - 10 PICKS

I wonder if we could do something to get back our 2nd?
I feel that Ronnie could grab us a 3rd.

I wonder if we could do something to get back our 2nd?
I feel that Ronnie could grab us a 3rd.
I agree Ronnie could get a 3rd at best, Smiley a 4th at best. I think they only way we get a 2nd is if we trade back. I think we have a few teams lined up to trade back with if the right player is there at #12.

if we can get a 4th for smiley by all means do it...

ronnie for a 3rd i have reservations about...i've read that next year if we lose him in free agency we could get a compensatory 3rd for him...

if that's the case it makes more sense to keep him imo

if we can get a 4th for smiley by all means do it...

ronnie for a 3rd i have reservations about...i've read that next year if we lose him in free agency we could get a compensatory 3rd for him...

if that's the case it makes more sense to keep him imo
A comp 3rd means you're picking at the end of the 3rd plus we don't know what's in next years draft. We know that this draft will probably have a butt load of TEs and some DE/OLBs in the 3rd...maybe a FS and a NT of interest as well. It will also put them a year ahead, as far as strength, NFL experience, etc. of anyone we draft next year.

if the kids come out next year that i think will come out next year will be loaded as well...

i can keep ronnie for 1 more year and get a likely late 3rd or trade him for a likely late 3rd this year to a contender...makes sense to me to keep him...unless cj spiller is drafted at #12

if the kids come out next year that i think will come out next year will be loaded as well...

i can keep ronnie for 1 more year and get a likely late 3rd or trade him for a likely late 3rd this year to a contender...makes sense to me to keep him...unless cj spiller is drafted at #12
I don't expect a lot of underclassmen next year if there's a lockout.

I agree Ronnie could get a 3rd at best, Smiley a 4th at best. I think they only way we get a 2nd is if we trade back. I think we have a few teams lined up to trade back with if the right player is there at #12.

I think you are right.

The best thing that can happen to the Fins is that either Berry or Dez falls, Then we either pick or have teams competing to take our pick

Pretty sure ronnie has to sign his RFA deal before we can do anything.

we have Marshal and we still have 10 picks.....I know we don't have a 2nd and instead we have a 5 but we got Zach in round 5.......we did NOT give up much to get a top 3 WR.....2 picks to get him but we'd have used one in a WR anyway so why not on a probowl WR like him?.....

Ozzy rules!!

we have Marshal and we still have 10 picks.....I know we don't have a 2nd and instead we have a 5 but we got Zach in round 5.......we did NOT give up much to get a top 3 WR.....2 picks to get him but we'd have used one in a WR anyway so why not on a probowl WR like him?.....

Ozzy rules!!

I like your thinking. I think we got great value in Marshall

Back
Top Bottom