Fins of the Future: Part 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins of the Future: Part 2

I try not to put too much into preseason. But watching Miami's defense, albeit a vanilla simulation, this unit looks bad. The question is how far can the offense carry the Dolphins this season, or will the defense step it up once the season starts. Stranger things have happened.

If the Dolphins end up picking top 10, there are a lot of ways the team can go. I wouldn't be shocked to see Miami pick one of the top quarterbacks. This looks like a good draft at the position and Gase might want to groom his own guy.

I could also see the team going with the best defensive player available, which could be a corner. Adding a real talent opposite of Howard would seem like a great plan.

Too early to tell, but hopefully the Dolphins end up picking in the 20's again.

If Miami is in the top 10 I expect a CB, FS or QB taken.

Not a LB next year worth a top 10 pick IMO.

I don't think Miami will pick in the top 10 btw, but with that defense you wouldn't have a clue.

I think the team will be picking in the middle of the pack. I think 8-9 wins is realistic, maybe a little better if things break right and the team continues to find a way to win close games.

In the middle of round one, an offensive lineman wouldn't surprise me. That could be a spot for a linebacker as well. Near the top of the draft, I think corner or quarterback.

Agree, that there likely won't be a linebacker worth top 10 status.

If Miami is in the top 10 I expect a CB, FS or QB taken.

Not a LB next year worth a top 10 pick IMO.

I don't think Miami will pick in the top 10 btw, but with that defense you wouldn't have a clue.

If the defense is that bad, I'd even be inclined to us that pick for a DC. That would be the easiest way to turn that unit around.

QB is intriguing as well.

Back
Top Bottom