Fins Owner Stephen Ross spotted on Stanford's Sideline talking to Jim Harbaugh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Owner Stephen Ross spotted on Stanford's Sideline talking to Jim Harbaugh

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
#OrangeBowl Some quick observations. #Dolphins owner Stephen Ross was working it on the Stanford sideline. His credential says "Steve Ross."

OrangeBowl observation #2. Stephen Ross had a lengthy & happy pregame discussion with Stanford Head Coach Jim Harbaugh.

www.twitter.com/TheLinderShow

His stadium is true, but with HC candidates often playing owners against each other, could be Ross is sending Cowher a message that he can and will explore all options. Just speculating.

how come he didn't talk to the other coach President Nub?

I think that would be a mistake. Jim barely has a college football resume. He just finally turned Stanford around with two winning seasons, for that u should get promoted to a bigger college like Michigan not a NFL team

That's exciting. I will be pissed if Sparano returns. Nothing against Sparano, but we truly have regressed.

he was probably just telling him how great a HC Tony Sparano is. makes perfect sense right?

You beat me 2 it. I was going to say that he was telling him how productive the meeting with Tony went.

Maybe he was talking about the great work Omar Kelly does for the Sun Sent.

he was probably just telling him how great a HC Tony Sparano is. makes perfect sense right?

Or congratulating him on a good season and making a BCS game. Welcoming him to Miami and wishing him luck in tonight's game. Probably had the same conversation with Frank Beamer as he is the owner of the stadium.

Or he offered Harbaugh the Dolphins job and got him to sign a contract at the 50 yard line...

Update: Ross was next spotted having a hot dog and a soda in a VIP box.

How do we know he didn't? I bet he did.

Both are Michigan guys so it's safe to say there is a relationship there outside of looking for a HC. IMO people should be talking about Harbaugh going to the NFL to be an OC given his resume. I can't believe he is such a hot HC candidate - amazing!

Ross was next spotted talking to the water boy named Bobby Bouche about replacing Crowder.....

Back
Top Bottom