Fins play lights out today & leave you wondering... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins play lights out today & leave you wondering...

SB Dreamer

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Why they can only play a complete game when it means absolutely "jack squat"

If making the playoff were riding on the game today they would lose by 30 and fumble the ball 5 times...you know it...

just got up here in Cali… turned on the tube and boom… "Flipper" the movie's on Starz!… good omen?

Take it to the bank...You will wonder how in the world this team ever missed the playoffs.

Tanny will look like Montana & Hartline the second coming of J Rice...

Oh ..& Happy New Year on the west Coast...Watch out for the huge cliff ahead

it finally happened; someone complained about the Dolphins overachieving when it didn't matter BEFORE IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

You got it Brother...You see...Overachieving when it does not matter is not really overachieving is it?

I know...Just blew your mind. :hi5:

I'm still having trouble determining if you're mad, and if so...what you're mad about.

Would you be happier if the Dolphins stunk up the joint today?

Its 10 AM...Whats there to be mad about? Just making an observation about the Fins play this season.

Hope it didnt upset you...if so please ignore and go to next thread.

I just want the Phins to give a good effort and physically beat the Pats up. I don't care who wins, but I do want to see a tight, competitive game. If the Pats win, make it a costly win for them so that they go limping into the playoffs.
The Phins have a young team and a good showing (win or lose) will give them confidence going into next season.

I just want the Phins to give a good effort and physically beat the Pats up. I don't care who wins, but I do want to see a tight, competitive game. If the Pats win, make it a costly win for them so that they go limping into the playoffs.
The Phins have a young team and a good showing (win or lose) will give them confidence going into next season.

+1...Its going to happen

Its 10 AM...Whats there to be mad about? Just making an observation about the Fins play this season.

Hope it didnt upset you...if so please ignore and go to next thread.

Naw. Not upset. Just perplexed. This is genuinely the first game that's been meaningless the whole season; you seem to be setting up a way to find a negative even if the Fins end the season on a high note.

Do as you will; moving on, and go Fins. :)

Back
Top Bottom