Fins Select CB Cordrea Tankersley at Pick #97 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Select CB Cordrea Tankersley at Pick #97

now lets find the real film of him holding and freaking out. he gets lost a lot. hope he develops and I am wrong. but he is #5 for us right now. This has to be for when Maxwell is gone

lost a lot?

:lol:

Ok.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

you are high sir

Lippett is also terrible.

He got torched by Dalvin Cook and my Seminoles. Mayock said "most underwhelming CB on my board" something along those lines....ffs...thats not good.

Now both networks were more positive than negative, but that's not even close to what Mayock said
Mayock said "I think he's the least interested DefensiveBack in this entire draft in supporting the run"

so not exactly "along those lines".
Lord knows ther's enough misinformation and nonsense in these threads, if someone wants to hate the pick do so with a legitimate argument, I don't want people hating him because of something Mayock didn't even say.

He was actually barely beat for big passes. His passer rating against the past few seasons was like 40 something. Don't remember correctly. Just needs to clean up on technique and not get his hands on receivers. Similar to Howard who improved some on that last season in his limited playing time. But yea I don't think he'll play much this year because of the guys who are here and the fact that he can't play the slot. So this is pretty much a developmental year for him. We will see.

Maybe he can play some slot and replace McCain initially. He's fast enough (sub 4.4), and can shadow receivers.

PSU Cane;1066005741[B said:
]I had a 3rd day grade on him.[/B] I really don't like Tankersly's game. It's full of holes that will be exploited against better competition in the NFL. He played on a super-talented Clemson D and still got beat way too often.

Well if some random on the internet says so.......:rolleyes2:

Maybe he can play some slot and replace McCain initially. He's fast enough (sub 4.4), and can shadow receivers.

What was his shuttle and cone drill times (I'm currently limited in attaining that information.) he needs to have quick feet to play there

He got torched by Dalvin Cook and my Seminoles. Mayock said "most underwhelming CB on my board" something along those lines....ffs...thats not good.

Wow, talk about a misquote. Mayock said that Tankersly was the most unwilling run defender but had great skills in coverage. So way to take a quote completely out of context. Not surprised though. this is Finheaven.

This is about dumping Maxwell's salary in 2018. He fits our system. We built the roster this off-season so we didn't have to draft players to plug holes. Tankersly has way more upside than Lippett did coming out, and I'm one who thinks Lippett has come a long way. I wanted Desmond King at 97 but this isn't a bad pick.

Was hoping for Dorian Johnson or Bucky Hodges. Don't know anything about Tankersly

I don't make any claim to be an expert at reading film, but he sure seems to grab and hold a lot. You get way with that in college, in the NFL you need much better technique.

Back
Top Bottom