Fins take Raekwon MacMillan with 54th Pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins take Raekwon MacMillan with 54th Pick

Not upset at all with this pick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like McMillan quite a lot and this is a pick I'm 100% on board with. We need exactly this kind of football player, and he's good, to boot.

If you guys are gonna get mad about some picks, this is not the one to flip over tables for.

Really not too happy about this one. Maybe he'll surprise. But yea Cunningham was a perfect fit for next to Timmons and Alonso. This guy and Timmons seems redundant. I guess good thing Timmons is only here two years.

Really solid pick that makes sense for a bunch of different reasons. Good job Miami.

Really not too happy about this one. Maybe he'll surprise. But yea Cunningham was a perfect fit for next to Timmons and Alonso. This guy and Timmons seems redundant. I guess good thing Timmons is only here two years.

Cunningham couldn't tackle a ****ing ham.

Man I am pumped. I've been saying all day I'd take McMillan if we had the 33rd pick, and we get him at 54.

Thumper, enforcer, downhill punisher. McMillans a leader on the field. Made all the calls for the Buckeye defense. Prototypical size, very active all over the field making tackles, takes great angles and finishes. He's such a well polished tackler. Ran a 4.61 at the Combine and looked smooth and fluid in the drills putting to bed anyone who questioned if he could cover.

This guy is a difference maker. Real freakin' mike if I ever saw one. Grand slam home run pick. A+++++++

We're owning this draft.

Dont like him.Hes not very athletic.

I sure hope you're being sarcastic cause he was the 2nd fastest in the 40, 4th in bench,6th in 60 yard shuttle, 7th in vertical, 7th in broad...those arent even with pads on and honestly dont mean too much anyway.... regardless this kid is very athletic

Love this pick. Top tackler at one of the best college football programs. Tough kid, with a linebacker name to boot. No injuries, 6'1"/240 lbs....day one starter and gap filler. Kid has the 'dog' in him like Reshad, like Wake, like Suh, like Hayes, like Howard....fellas, we have a real defense now.

Bye-bye Koa, thank you for your services.

Back
Top Bottom