Fins take Raekwon MacMillan with 54th Pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins take Raekwon MacMillan with 54th Pick

Great pick and a good tackler. Love the pic

Id be talking out my *@$@ to even form an opinion on the guy, but love the fact we get a straight up tackling LB.

Will Grier speak to the media after day 2 picks? Always like hearing what he has to say...while not yet a confident public speaker, he DOES seem confident in his picks. Pick was turned in instantly once again.

Morlon Greenwood 2.0.

Lol....damn that's an insult...let's call him a young Dansby ;)

Man I am pumped. I've been saying all day I'd take McMillan if we had the 33rd pick, and we get him at 54.

Thumper, enforcer, downhill punisher. McMillans a leader on the field. Made all the calls for the Buckeye defense. Prototypical size, very active all over the field making tackles, takes great angles and finishes. He's such a well polished tackler. Ran a 4.61 at the Combine and looked smooth and fluid in the drills putting to bed anyone who questioned if he could cover.

This guy is a difference maker. Real freakin' mike if I ever saw one. Grand slam home run pick. A+++++++

We're owning this draft.

Thumper is right. Youth injection on defense baby....yes!

Ehhh. Seen all his games and this dude never lived up to the hype. Not an impact player. Better than Misi though.

Excellent pick! Can take over for misi and move over next year if we cut Timmons. We actually have depth now!

Fundamentally - love me an Urban Meyer coached kid.

Believe in the pick.

The guy moves like a long snapper in an actual game.When he plays he doesn't look athletic.Have y'all that are praising him actually seen him play?.Lol

Back
Top Bottom