Fins Team needs-NFLdraftcountdown.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Team needs-NFLdraftcountdown.com

trate121hb

Go Heat!
Reaction score
[mod] Please keep draft threads in the draft forum. [/mod]

Miami Dolphins
<A href="http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/MIA">Depth Chart
1. Wide Receiver: There is basically nothing here beyond Chris Chambers and Marty Booker so the team has made little secret of their desire to add another playmaker at wideout early in the draft.2. Outside Linebacker: With Junior Seau now gone there is some concern at linebacker and even though Sedrick Hodge was signed he is a below average starter and there is very little depth as well.3. Safety: If names like Travares Tillman and Deke Cooper don't do much for you you're not alone and the Phins could probably stand to upgrade at both starting spots in the deep middle of the field.

I think with the additions we've made to the O-line we really shouldn't consider this a need anymore. Picking up a guy in the 7th should suffice

I think these are our 3 greatest need positions although I would put it in this order:

Safety, WR, LB

But if Chad Jackson is there I say jump on him....we can get a safety in the 3rd (like Darnell Bing) and if we sign Arrington (staying optimistic for some reason)....we've filled all our positions out nicely

Chad Jackson at 16, Bing if he drops to the 3rd (or Greg Blue), and siging Arrington would put the cap on a perfect off season in my eyes. The backup QB will come along I'm not worried at all about that.

Back
Top Bottom