Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths

Why do people think Cam will be cut? Quinn is an RDE and so is Harris. If anything, there's a logjam at RDE w/ Quinn, Harris, and Branch. My concern is...who plays LDE besides Wake and Malveaux? I'm not sure if the pass rushing skills will translate from RDE to LDE from any of those guys.

We have 2 strong safeties why not 3 RDE :)

Well.... I guess you could.. but man that would be nice to get him out of here and acquire anything for him

Bills reached out (cost to prohibitive from what I was told)

Chargers called

Trying to track down the third team I have heard a bunch of different Ones but mostly Saints

Big time pass rusher is a more valuable position than a lot WR.

Yea sure . . . But once again Landry’s durability plays king.

Quinn has a potential chronic back issue and really hasn’t been a dominant player in 4 years.

Its a gamble. Well worth it if it pays off but this isn’t a sure thing . . . Not even close.

Wow.

He’s a phenomenal player who didn’t fit the 3-4 LA runs.

Easily Miami’s 2nd best defender now. Got him without involving Landry? Can still trade him for a player or pick/s.

Mike T with a win in my book.
for a 4th swap?!? sorry but this has Chris Grier’s sig on it...

Yea sure . . . But once again Landry’s durability plays king.

Quinn has a potential chronic back issue and really hasn’t been a dominant player in 4 years.

Its a gamble. Well worth it if it pays off but this isn’t a sure thing . . . Not even close.
you crack me up with your Landry love, the only down side of this is we may have the most expensive defensive line in NFL history, they better produce

Back
Top Bottom