Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths

We need to start protesting the salary cap so they raise it another 40 million due to the leagues hatred towards mammals......just sayin.

you crack me up with your Landry love, the only down side of this is we may have the most expensive defensive in NFL history, they better produce

Quinn has a concussion history and a brain tumor . . . Plus a worrisome back issue. Sure glad we have this reliable Dolphins medical staff to evaluate this type of stuff. Guy hasn’t dominated in 4 years.

Landry is 65 of 65 with games played.

Its a homerun today and a year later the front office sucks when he is oft injured . . . But that doesn’t matter today.

Seriously its good gamble . . . But not a sure thing at all.

Quinn has a concussion history and a brain tumor . . . Plus a worrisome back issue. Sure glad we have this reliable Dolphins medical staff to evaluate this type of stuff. Guy hasn’t dominated in 4 years.

Its a homerun today and a year later the front office sucks when he is oft injured . . . But that doesn’t matter today.

Brain Tumor?

The health stuff really concerns me, but I guess it’s worth the gamble here - Fingers crossed.

Yeah, I thought Hayes was pretty solid before getting hurt last season. Why get rid of him? Maybe Wake would be willing to take a big paycut. No one else will give him a big contract either.
This. I don’t see Wake getting cut - I could see him taking a pay cut instead to help the team. He’s not a “me” guy and this move for Quinn looks much better w Wake on the team than not.

There's your starting ends -- Quinn and Harris.

I'd restructure or cut Wake now. And Branch gets cut next year, thankfully.

DE was a need. Need eliminated.

being available doesn't make you worthy of 15 mil. I won't pick that battle though, we can agree to disagree. I hope we keep Wake though, can't afford to risk just Quinn with his history

No trade is a sure thing but you have to let the Landry thing go. It's not needed in every thread.

So two of the key pieces in the Rams very good 2016 defense (McDonald and Quinn) ar now Dolphins.

Wish we could cut Wake AND Branch to keep Hayes but oh well. Can't get over that shitty Branch deal.

In spite of the injuries to Robert Quinn he still got 8 1/2 sacks in 2017 while playing out of position as an outside linebacker missing many games impressive to me.

Back
Top Bottom