Fins up in Tally | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins up in Tally

FsuFinFan99

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just called hooters and the girl answering said that they will have the game tomorrow. Not sure how knowledgable she was but I plan on calling book once more tonite and again in the morning to make sure. If anyone else is up in tally please call also and let me know what you get back. Thanks. Lets get a good luck for our boys tomorrow.

We're getting similar reports about the hooters chain in general. Everyone who has called them no matter where in FL (and maybe other states?) has been told they WILL be showing the game. I don't know how...lets just hope they are all telling the truth.

BTW. Congrats on the loss tonight, hehe. I'm a big Canes fan..

You guys calling hooters should ask to speak to the manager if they will have the game or not. I'm not sure I would trust a waitress/hostess.

yeah yeah nothing i can do about the game......Rix is a bum and will be lucky to get drafted......amazing a guy can play in the same system for 5 years and not get any better......even more amazing is that fielder is in the same boat.....all well we got Xavier Lee next year so we will be back...BELIEVE THE HYPE

So hooters is showing the game, eh? Anybody know if theres a Hooters anywhere in Brevard county (Melbourne, Rockledge, Cocoa, Canaveral, etc.)?

FsuFinFan99 said:
I just called hooters and the girl answering said that they will have the game tomorrow. Not sure how knowledgable she was but I plan on calling book once more tonite and again in the morning to make sure. If anyone else is up in tally please call also and let me know what you get back. Thanks. Lets get a good luck for our boys tomorrow.
Hooter's will be showing the game taped delay on sunday at 1.

Called Dan Marino's Bar, in Orlando, she said hooters, called my home town hooters twice asked about bands ect. talked to the manager said definately gators and miami made her spell the dolphins, she confirmed it was the nfl, let's go dolphins!!@!!!!!!!!! ready with my new (home made) sllllllaaaaaasssh GORDON #34 Jersey!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom