Fins vs Giants PREVIEW BY EMORY HUNT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins vs Giants PREVIEW BY EMORY HUNT

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Ugh....

Are we REALLY winless??? We haven't won in so long I am forgetting what it feels like. Is this the week? Do we finally get a W?

Well see what Emory Hunt has to say this week as he breaks down both sides of the ball and the keys to victory for Miami and NY.

Watch the video here: www.finheaven.com

And then come back here and tell Dolphins Nation what you think will happen. Remember Emory reads your post so feel free to ask him questions.

-Matt
:thanks::thanks::woot::420::hi5::brewskis:

Thanks for the report.

This team doesn't have the firepower to stay with the Giants, and with Miami's shaky secondary I feel it's going to get out of hand fairly early. When behind, they play--and are coached--like they are already beaten. Game should go like the recent Jets game, except the Giants are playing better ball than the Jets, so expect a little bit more ugly.

Thanks for the report.

This team doesn't have the firepower to stay with the Giants, and with Miami's shaky secondary I feel it's going to get out of hand fairly early. When behind, they play--and are coached--like they are already beaten. Game should go like the recent Jets game, except the Giants are playing better ball than the Jets, so expect a little bit more ugly.

One thing to keep in mind here (don't take this the wrong way about the team) but the Giants play down to the competition...so this game could be closer than you think

One thing to keep in mind here (don't take this the wrong way about the team) but the Giants play down to the competition...so this game could be closer than you think

Giving you props on a dead accurate call. And thanks for contributing to our site.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom