Fire "inFINSible" ASAP | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire "inFINSible" ASAP

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
This is the "suggestion forum", and I suggest that Finheaven fire "inFINSible" from his moderator position. He's way too judgemental in my opinion, and his moderator methods are too strict for what we have going on here. Simple discussion is becoming a "voliation of terms" in his expert opinion....

Please consider my suggestion. Thank You...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

inFINSible said:

Funny how you can laugh now. It's just too bad you couldn't have used that same sense of humor or that same approach before you decided to ridicule me / give me violation points for "knowingly posting in the wrong forum"....

As if you've never posted anything in the wrong place before???....

Oh I forgot, you're allowed to do that since you're a "Premium Member / Admin" here. It's a shame those are your only real contributions to this place...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
Funny how you can laugh now. It's just too bad you couldn't have used that same sense of humor or that same approach before you decided to ridicule me / give me violation points for "knowingly posting in the wrong forum"....

As if you've never posted anything in the wrong place before???....

Oh I forgot, you're allowed to do that since you're a "Premium Member / Admin" here. It's a shame those are your only real contributions to this place...

PHINZ RULE!!!!
But, I was laughing when I gave you a point for posting two complaint threads in two diffrent wrong forums.:confused: :huh:

I don't think I've ever posted a thread in the wrong forum....

I'll talk to AJ and Wharf about getting myself fired since handling complaints, moving threads, merging threads, moderating disputes, being involved in site decisions, enforcing the TOS, and helping all the other mods with any problems they may need to confront isn't considered by you to be any real contribution to the site....I'll get back to you when they make their decision.

inFINS is doing a great job moving threads to where they belong and merging threads that are the same

inFINSible said:
But, I was laughing when I gave you a point for posting two complaint threads in two diffrent wrong forums.:confused: :huh:

I don't think I've ever posted a thread in the wrong forum....

I'll talk to AJ and Wharf about getting myself fired since handling complaints, moving threads, merging threads, moderating disputes, being involved in site decisions, enforcing the TOS, and helping all the other mods with any problems they may need to confront isn't considered by you to be any real contribution to the site....I'll get back to you when they make their decision.

For those of you wondering what this is, it's called a "GOD COMPLEX"....

Great job inFINS, that was exactly what I was expecting. You've just proven my reasoning behind why you should no longer be a part of the Finheaven Admin. Hopefully, the people who run the show here will give you a much needed vacation in order to sort out your GOD COMPLEX issues....

Good Luck In The Asylum....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Jt0323 said:
inFINS is doing a great job moving threads to where they belong and merging threads that are the same
The funny part is, I don't move a lot of threads anymore, that's all the mods doing that....and they are doing an excellent job.:D

BLITZKRIEG said:
For those of you wondering what this is, it's called a "GOD COMPLEX"....

Great job inFINS, that was exactly what I was expecting. You've just proven my reasoning behind why you should no longer be a part of the Finheaven Admin. Hopefully, the people who run the show here will give you a much needed vacation in order to sort out your GOD COMPLEX issues....

Good Luck In The Asylum....

PHINZ RULE!!!!
You're getting awful close to a personal attack.

My advice to you is to contact AJ or Wharf....explain the "problem" to them and if they have a problem with anything I've done here, I will gladly take your point away and apologize for my eggregious error.

If you continue to attack me personally this incident is going to get a whole lot worse than it needs to be.

inFINSible said:
The funny part is, I don't move a lot of threads anymore, that's all the mods doing that....and they are doing an excellent job.:D

Here is an ex of how u and the other mods are doing a great Job, here are the threads that got moved
merged: SD Not Tagging Brees./Brees Coming to Miami?
It has nothing to do with miami, he just did not get tagged, nothing is mention about miami.
new member here
Self Explanatory
Skillz Challenge
nothing to do with miami, should be in the Draft forum
I Keep Hearing McNair, And I Don't Like It....
same as SD Not tagging Brees thread
2nd round for Dante
Should be in draft forum
New Jordan commercial
Random, nothing to do with the dolphins or Football for that matter

those are the threads on the first page that were moved. they all got moved to where they belong

Lately there have been a TON of threads posted in the main forum that don't belong there. MY NEW MOCK DRAFT!!!!, NEEDS FOR THE DRAFT!!! IS SABAN A MONKEY!?!?!? I have been very happy that the mods have really started moving threads. One of the things you have to think about for the future is that as this site continues to grow having different forums for different topics will be more and more necessary. The more users the site gains the more threads we have and the faster the board moves. Having all the different forums slows the boards down and makes it easier to find what you are looking for instead of having to dig through a tone of draft or FA threads to find Dolphins news.
I can understand being confused about how your original thread was moved since it wasn't a draft thread that was clearly in the wrong forum, I think the way its interpreted is that if a player is not currently on the Dolphins roster than it doesn't go on the main board unless there is a direct connection between the player and the Fins. Its just a judgment call that the Mods have to make, there really isn't any harm in it regardless though. Its not like moved threads are getting deleted and the longer the site is set up this way the more people will regularly visit forums other than the main.

Jt0323 said:
Here is an ex of how u and the other mods are doing a great Job, here are the threads that got moved
It has nothing to do with miami, he just did not get tagged, nothing is mention about miami.
new member here
Self Explanatory
Skillz Challenge
2nd round for Dante
Should be in draft forum
New Jordan commercial

those are the threads on the first page that were moved. they all got moved to where they belong

Why isnt "If every Finheave dream came true" moved? Its a specualtion thread with current members of the fins on the roster. Half the offense are not even Dolphins. It s a pure speculation thread and its been up for 3 days. Again, I think Blitz's problem is the mods are picking and choosing whether they like the thread personally. Or they have something personallly with Blitz. If its black and white with no gray area, the mods need to treat it that way!

dolphan117 said:
Lately there have been a TON of threads posted in the main forum that don't belong there. MY NEW MOCK DRAFT!!!!, NEEDS FOR THE DRAFT!!! IS SABAN A MONKEY!?!?!? I have been very happy that the mods have really started moving threads. One of the things you have to think about for the future is that as this site continues to grow having different forums for different topics will be more and more necessary. The more users the site gains the more threads we have and the faster the board moves. Having all the different forums slows the boards down and makes it easier to find what you are looking for instead of having to dig through a tone of draft or FA threads to find Dolphins news.
I can understand being confused about how your original thread was moved since it wasn't a draft thread that was clearly in the wrong forum, I think the way its interpreted is that if a player is not currently on the Dolphins roster than it doesn't go on the main board unless there is a direct connection between the player and the Fins. Its just a judgment call that the Mods have to make, there really isn't any harm in it regardless though. Its not like moved threads are getting deleted and the longer the site is set up this way the more people will regularly visit forums other than the main.
And there you have it. :clap:

inFINSible said:
You're getting awful close to a personal attack.

If you continue to attack me personally this incident is going to get a whole lot worse than it needs to be.

Truth hurts I guess....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Jt0323 said:
new member here
Self Explanatory
Skillz Challenge
2nd round for Dante
Should be in draft forum
New Jordan commercial

and not one of those people got a warning point....only the person with almost 4,000 posts and 4 years on this board who posted two seperate 'complaints" in the Dolphins forum and the General NFL forum got a point.

I repeat ONE point.

One.

Back
Top Bottom